i wear animal onesies » ray's request thread (think tank) 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guppy

Meteorite
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

tumblr_nzl4g73bvE1r7cs05o4_r2_500.png

tumblr_nzl4g73bvE1r7cs05o6_r1_500.png

THE LAST OF US; JOEL & ELLIE. ୨୧
i don't think there's really anything to write here i just really love the last of us and i would love to rp all my ideas about daddy joel having lil adventures w/ ellie at the dam or stuff when the main storyline is taking place. absolutely nothing sexual unless an oc for ellie is introduced.

THE WALKING DEAD; DARYL & BETH. ୨୧
I had an idea for something like a hansel and gretel au for these two where they're witch hunters and they run into the rest of twd cast also doing witch hunters things perhaps? this can be workshopped lol

tumblr_nzl4g73bvE1r7cs05o5_r1_500.png

WHEN WATER COMES TO LIFE; MERMAID x PIRATE. ୨୧
i've had this idea for a while that's a play on the opposing kingdom princess/king idea i guess where it's the old "two people from different worlds" except it's a mermaid and pirate and they live in a very fantastical kind of realm with mermaid hunters and witches. very similar to the little mermaid where a mermaid falls in love with pirate king and wishes to become human to be close to him. there'd be lots of moving parts as well to this story as i was thinking there'd be multiple characters within it.

BETWEEN HEAVEN AND HELL; GUARDIAN ANGEL x HUMAN / DEMON x HUMAN. ୨୧
also a big idea with moving parts. main overarching story is perhaps rival guardian angel and demon each find humans to "care for" at the same time while in reality they're both just manipulating the humans to get back at each other.

YOU WILL ALWAYS BE A FOOL, YOU WILL ALWAYS BE DEAD; KING x OPPOSING KINGDOM'S PRINCESS. ୨୧
after years and years of tension and talk of war between the kingdoms of corona and aludus the king of aludus has died, passing the throne to his son. in just a few months as king barely a word or whisper has been heard from aludus or their intentions towards war until one day a bird arrives carrying word that the young king is only a few days ride from corona with his army. at the same time the princess of corona receives a visit from her father's mistress with the intent of spiriting her away from the arranged marriage she's been in for four years. the two women end up crossing paths with the aludus encampment and eventually end up being captives and bait for the corona king to let them into the city. once the princess is finally able to see her father again instead of rejoicing in her safety he again wants to push her into a marriage with the aludus king.

text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom