Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Can't seem to find a thread that I was really interested in...

silversliver

Super-Earth
I stumbled across a thread once, where people were posting a shot of who they were "behind the screen" so to speak - almost like an authentication of sorts. I thought that it was actually a really neat idea, and thought that I'd eventually get around to doing it myself. Now that I took the pic, I can't find the thread because (foolishly) I didn't note the title of it or the section that it was in. All I can really remember is that it was a popular thread with a ton of views.

I was looking for some help in locating this thread. I understand the risks of showing myself, which is why the sign I'm holding up has absolutely no personal information on it. Only my username, the name of the forum, and my ID number. I also understand that this is voluntary. I'm just super interested in doing it :)

Thanks in advance! Hopefully somebody can actually help :)

It's probably in GD (general discussion). I'm not sure what thread you're referring to though and I've a pretty fair handle on most of the threads made on my site. If you can provide any further details, I'll do my best to help you out.

Back
Top Bottom