Care for a cute playboy bunny to have some fun with?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muramura

Dust
Hello there! I just got a delicious idea! Why don't we have a little role-play of your time in a sexy lounge with a cute bunny host? Or maybe you want something more interesting? Anything is fine for me~! Just know that the concept of Mura- my character in this equation, will stay the same:

"A cute dark elf working a sex hotel~!"
Reference picture:
sansei_muramasa_by_terupancake-d9ohi7e.png

Now, I don't have much else to mention or say.. However, I do have a few rules I would like to have followed when RPing with me:
1. Please no god-modding
2. Please be decent in role-play length (about a half of a regular paragraph to multi-para is my range)2. Please be decent in role-play length (about a half of a regular paragraph to multi-para is my range)
3. Be fun, be nasty, be interesting~ (I want to enjoy this RP, so make it worth my time~ Pretty please?) 3. Be fun, be nasty, be interesting~ (I want to enjoy this RP, so make it worth my time~ Pretty please?)

Simple, yeah? Now PM me at anytime! I'll be waiting for you~ Simple, yeah? Now PM me at anytime! I'll be waiting for you~

Also.. Please pardon me if my thread isn't as fancy as most.. I'm new to this site, so don't be too hard on me❤

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom