Dominant Lesbians Required

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amanda28

Meteorite
Hi and thank you for taking the time to read this post.

If you are a Dominant lesbian, this may be of interest to you – I hope it is!

I think I have come up with a whole new perspective on 1x1 or group roleplays, short or long-term, which could be a lot of fun. Let me try and explain the basic idea.

I have written a ‘brochure’ containing details of the latest 15 lesbian slaves to be offered for hire or sale from the Miranda Stern Slave Academy (fictitious of course but the brochure is not!) The details give photographs, names, ages, specialities and other information on the latest batch of LESBIAN slaves to complete their training, together with hourly, daily, weekly hire prices and also an outright purchase price (this is RP of course – no money will change hands!).

Any lesbian Domme may request a copy of the brochure and select any girl she wishes to hire or purchase (I will play the roles of any, and all, girls hired or purchased). Thereafter, it moves into the realm of normal roleplays. You can hire or purchase (remember - no REAL money is involved!) as many girls as you wish, organise parties with them and your lesbian friends (group roleplay), or even build your own harem of trained slaves – every one of them gorgeous and with their own specialities.

If you wish further explanation, please contact me.

I have put a lot of work into this and I hope it will be of interest. I look forward to hearing from you.

Amanda​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom