Requests odd or not, (FxF or FutaxF) new 6/11/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there throwing out this for the off ball short term cravings I may end up having. If they end up becoming long term im find with that but the focus is yeah.

But first my personal rules
* PLEASE pm me requests do not post, I have a pic posting issue for potential plot inspiring stuff.
* I have a very low immunity so I get sick often, so im sorry for any disappearance, I often leave the comp on when I go lay down or the like.
* I share the comp and tend to leave bluemoon open so me being online doesn't mean im at the comp but I will replay as soon as I can.
* Im going to say this once, I do not care what your gender is, do not tell me because it is not something I care about and often times if you tell me it will soil the mood. If you can play a convincing Futa or female then that is where my concerns are. Just please keep it in mind. Sorry if I seem like a bitch with this one. >.<
* If I do not reply to a pm, or message in three days send me a reminder message please. I might of missed the message, as I do have some pm rps.
* I am a creative plot making person, if you don't see anything or you have like a base of something you like, feel free to tell me and we can make a plot.
* I do have some odd fetishes, I will ask you about them so if anything makes you uncomfortable please tell me.
* I am a Bisexual girl with a heavy female preference. This rp request was made to attract the female roleplayers. Thus why you will see no pairings with male's as characters.
* I love hearing fantasies and and willing to try to work them into any plot.
* If you send a message and it contradicts something on the things to know, don't expect me to respond.
* So it is clear I am primarily a dom personality, while I can sub, you need to make a VERY good impression on me to make me consider doing so, without prior rping together, I also generally play as the Futa when in relation to pairings.

* IMPORTANT - All pictures depicting male replace with Futa.

So I will post a pictures, that have some words linked to them, and we can go from there. Pm any you would like to discuss thoughts on. Even if you just like the pictures, feel free to use any pictures linked for yourself.

Owning a special kinda farm
Shy-Girls are Love
Im doing a lot more then "hugging" you
First one to beat us in a fight gets to keep us.
My psycho - lover - Wants me!
Blake goes into heat
Weiss gets daring with secret lover
Showing Daughter where she belongs
Making mommy mine
Slut on aisle 69
A island affair
So hey coach...
Hello mother im here to confess my sins
New life on the island.
~Sigh~ mooo...
Cutie waiting for me at home
Loser is a sex slave for a week!
Can you at least let me get undressed!?
Looks like imma fuck my little sister...
This trip to the beach just got interesting
Pulled down her top without warning and shes into it?
Get drunk = sucking off a fat futa dick in the bathroom = getting fucked in said bathroom
--
The Young widow next door
Winning the Gladiator
Joining the tribe
Convienant way to pay
Party on the beach
~Deep breaths at gamer girl girlfriend~
--
Caught in the rain
Um surprise?
Poolside jackpot
Bunny for each arm