Weird Cravings = Lots of Sexy Times! (NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the thread of my weird random cravings which come about every so often and need to be played out asap. Of course as this is a short term request all of these are more one and done fucks but may have a chance of continuing on. Anyway some rules before I post some of my weird cravings/pictures.

RULES - NON NEGOTIABLE
1. PMs only
2. I only rp consensual scenes, so even if the picture I post looks non-con in any way it will be 100% consensual for this
3. Hit me with your own ideas and pictures as well, I prefer a bit more than "Hey wanna rp?" PMs and will openly ignore PMs which don't at least list a pairing and some ideas for plot or kinks you want included.
4. As far as pictures go only anime/cartoon please.

Ok now onto the pictures and cravings in no particular order...
Sadly it is only the one so send me some and some plots :)

https://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/MightyMoosifer/400196/Crystals-Night-Out-by-Gerph

hi, just thought you might like to know that your images
- completely devoted to my boyfriend!
- slutty orc loves human dick
- dark elf
- I love being a demon's meat armor

all link to the same silly little video of four dudes from gelbooru. Not sure if you were being silly and doing that, but if not I thought you might want to know~

Virginia Greene said:
hi, just thought you might like to know that your images
- completely devoted to my boyfriend!
- slutty orc loves human dick
- dark elf
- I love being a demon's meat armor

all link to the same silly little video of four dudes from gelbooru. Not sure if you were being silly and doing that, but if not I thought you might want to know~

No, to me they all go to the right links but one time when I did click one of the links it did take me to that video. So I'm not sure what the hell is going on. Maybe try reclicking into them and see if they work that time?

Cunning Rogue said:
no, to me they all go to the right links but one time when I did click one of the links it did take me to that video. So I'm not sure what the hell is going on. Maybe try reclicking into them and see if they work that time?

They all work now, that was.... super weird.
If you don't mind roleplaying with a gal playing as a dude I'd love to hit you up for a scene of smut, I can send a PM

Virginia Greene said:
Cunning Rogue said:
no, to me they all go to the right links but one time when I did click one of the links it did take me to that video. So I'm not sure what the hell is going on. Maybe try reclicking into them and see if they work that time?

They all work now, that was.... super weird.
If you don't mind roleplaying with a gal playing as a dude I'd love to hit you up for a scene of smut, I can send a PM

Sure, send me a PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom