Looking to play FxM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ello everyone, I am obviously looking for a roleplay. Just to get a few things out of the way, my schedule is a bit all over the place due to work issues, but will become more steady in the future, but I will always be able to post multiple times per day, whether that is in the morning, evening, or a combination of both.

I tend to post anywhere between two to five paragraphs for a starting post, and my regular posts can vary from a few sentences to two paragraphs, depending upon the current situations within the roleplay. With that, I'm more along the lines of a 'casual' roleplayer, I'm not too concerned with spelling errors. We are all humans, so mistakes will happen.

Now that that's out of the way, here's some of the basic ideas I have. With these ideas, I do have some basic plot ideas as well.

Demon/Human: I have a rough plot for this, looking for someone to play the demon.
Modern fantasy: some rough ideas.
Medieval fantasy: I have one solid plot and some plot ideas as well.
Sci-fi: One plot for this.

The only limits I really have are no mutilating, killing, or human waste.
Edit: I am not a fan of incest, though will do step siblings or step parent and step child. Also, I do not do mom characters, I have no attachment to them, no desire to be one.

That's about it on that, feel free to send me a PM, or a reply here and hopefully we can get something going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom