Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

captcha?

PsionicCuttlefish

Supernova
Okay, I just tried to log in here as I normally do, got a red alert that something was incorrect. "Oh, mis-entered my password." Immediately backed up, re-entered login information, red banner and not the login page. "Huh, I'm having a bad night." Backed up, entered login information slowly, login. Red banner. "Okay, -what-? 'You have not....Image Verification'? The hell?" Scrolled down, captcha box. Eyebrow raised. Backed up one more time. Clicked the little 'login' to open up the username and password box. No captcha in sight. Enter information, hit 'log in'. Red banner, 'you didn't enter image verification correctly'.

"Okay, this is weird. And new. Wasn't here this morning..." Enter captcha, finally in. Not seeing any announcement in any board about this. Sooo...when did this happen? And why is it tripping up and saying "you did not enter image verification correctly", when it does not give any captcha to verify with in the first place? :B I am much confuse.

Someone tried to mass attack our logins. They were at this for some twenty hours. They compromised about sixty members.

Please make sure your password is secure.

Holy shit o_O Yeah, that ain't good thing, but is a good reason for a captcha D:

Thank you for the work that you do for this site, Vekseid.

Back
Top Bottom