Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Let's play Alpha Blue

It looks interesting, but the only thing the link offers are character sheets and ship room layouts. A little more detail would be appreciated, as that is all we can access for free. Otherwise, wacky sexy space adventures sound really fun! Count me in, provisionally, at least.

Well crap. I suppose I'll have to loan interested players the book or discuss a work around.

Well basically you roll 2d6 against a target number. If you have an advantage you roll 3d6. A disadvantage roll 1d6. When you're rolling your d6 dice pool, only count the highest result of the group. Ignore the rest. If there are multiple sixes, then make note of them. Once you've calculated your score for that roll, consult the chart below.

one- crit failure
two- failure
three- mostly failure
four- Partial success
five- Success
six- crit success.

It is pretty straight forward. Combat and some other special rules get a tad more complex, but most of the book is just setting and charts.

Well, I just love the random tables. I have rolled up a technician mutant - a glow-in-the-dark human spiderlady (8 limbs, 8 eyes) clad in skintight, cream and black velvet. With an alien/tentacle fetish.How delightful.
Ah, she's also unable to resist a sharp dressed man.

I am just the token human girl..

In a silver alligator skin full body skintight suit...
...and interested in Non-anthropomorphic sexual objects.

Davian_Veq said:
Well, I just love the random tables. I have rolled up a technically-minded glow-in-the-dark mutant human spiderlady (8 limbs, 8 eyes) clad in skintight, cream and black velvet. With an alien/tentacle fetish.How delightful.
Ah, she's also unable to resist a sharp dressed man.

Ok what career did she roll? You get 2 careers or 1 career and 1 special. Being Alien is special.

Well I do believe that is enough interest. I'll set up ooc threads and character profile threads. Also a PM to Revnarh.

Back
Top Bottom