Kitty's Ideas For Long Term Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissKitty19

Planetoid
ABOUT ME

As I tend to play characters with aspects of myself , this may be the most important part of this thread. I'm a lilth 20 something year old writer. I also work a day job ( sometimes). I'm a natural blonde with Asian eques features and blue eyes. My mother was a mail order bride. I'm from a little town in the southern united states. I'm bisexual, but inexperienced. I got a clit piercing before I lost my virginity and I dye my hair pink at every given moment. I'm recently married, and value that commitment.

I have an attitude, and strong opinions, about human rights and spend more time cleaning up my messes then making them. I don't speak much in public, in fact i'm quiet and wearing headphones most of the time. I love nature, except for bugs. nature would be perfect without bugs :) I hate dishes.

MY RULES/GUIDELINES

1. Follow the site rules. I won't have my writing penilized because you want to bend the sites rules.
2. I only play over forums. I find it's a nice way to keep my real life separated from my online activities. Also, it means I will try harder when writing, after all, you aren't the only one who can see it.
3. If you are going to leave a game. Tell me, the same goes for absentces, I will do my best to keep you informed. I expect the same from my partners.
4.*This is my biggest pet peeve* DO NOT message me with a roleplay proposition if you are going to show me a bunch of pictures of woman you would like me to play, or dictate to me my character's appearance. I will take your input into account when creating a character, but because I need some sort of attachment to my character I put a lot of myself into them. Meaning they are usually similar to myself in build. Now, this isn't saying that if you are looking for a woman a bit chestier, or with more of a bottom ( I'm more arse heavy then the latter) I cannot comply, but please have it be a suggestion, not an order, and if I don't take it, you can choose not to play, but be an adult about it.
5. I will not play a seductress or a cruel character. My attempts at seducing men in real life have ended in either tears, or giggles. I can't do it. My characters are often the effortlessly sexy kind. The girl who can drive you crazy with the little things she does. I cannot write what I do not know. That being said. I will not play a character who deliberately does something bad. That's not to say that I won't play an anti hero sort, one who does wrong with good intentions.
6. I give what i'm given. If you write a novel I will do my damndest to do the same in return. Though I can only work with what i'm given. So if you give me quality, I will do my best to do the same. spelling and grammer, are not that important. typos happen and can always be fixed later on. I do a lot of proof reading when I go back to re read portions of my games.

That's it for now, I'm sure there will be more

MY CRAVINGS

MODERN DAY ARRANGED MARRIAGE ( seeking Dom male character)
Ive been reading some historical fiction novels again. In particular an old favorite called Lady Thief by Kay Hooper.Its elicited an old craving in me. For An arranged marriage game, one that perhaps instead of taking place in the world of ancient castles and lords and lady's of the royal court. Takes place in Modern times. Perhaps the two families signed the contract at birth , and our two characters, now that they are old enough are being pressured into fulfilling it? Or perhaps my characters family is indebted to yours and sold her as a bride?

There are many possibilities as too where this sort of tale could go, and what it should include. So I would like to discuss it before hand.
Possible Inclusions:
Forced
Blackmail
Cuckold ( in which Mc is forced by Yc , in front of someone they care for)
Voyeurism
Public sex
Vanilla sex
Master slave play

ANTHRO WOLFMAN'S MATE?

I recently had a craving for something. As I'm fairly new I thought, one good partner and one good game would be a place to start. Two factions at war one human, The other a group of wolfmen, post apocalyptic. The few remaining female wolfmen have lost the ability to have children, thus the men have taken to capturing the female humans whenever there is a fight of any sort. Integrating these woman into their society hoping that the next generation will be without these infertility issues.So far, it seems to be working. I'd like someone who can actively create this world with me, may require playing more then one character. Perhaps there are Wolfmen who want YC's woman? Or woman who see the power/prestige being with YC affords MC,Perhaps MC has some connection to the human settlements, that makes a rescue attempt?

The main romantic plot being a wolf taking his first human woman, after killing her family, and though perhaps not forcing her into any sexual activities, but trying to encourage it and as a result establishing genuine feeling.
Some kinks i'd like to include

Master/slave play
Impregnation
Pregnancy play
Force
Rough, passionate/ vanilla sex

CLICKS AND CLICHE

A story of a little punk princess who ends up in a sort of friends with benefits relationship with a popular male, neither of their social groups would approve, but the sexual chemistry between the two is imposible to overcome ( Beyond his popularity, he is completely up to you) But then feelings get involved, perhaps people find out?

Including
Vanilla sex
Passionate sex
Romance
Light bondage play
pregnancy risk/unexpected pregnancy

UNFINISHED IDEA
- May take this over to quick connects to iron out a few things, but if you want to take a stab at it

The bad boys. Both of you, thick as thieves, until one day you aren't, instead of trolling the bar at your side or hitting on every willing lass to cross his path he abstains. Its her fault. That little medical student with the big doe eyes. You have no idea what he sees in her, she's not his usual type. All of a sudden he's dates and romantic gestures. She's sweet and gentle but the two of you always seem to butt heads and when he move's her in, now its like you can't get rid of her. ( may need a male who could play both the boyfriend character and the roommate. Have any ideas? PM me

Could Include
Blackmailing
Forced Cuckolding( Touching her under the dinner table or sneaking into her shower)
Unwilling/Forced Sex
Breeding

Any thoughts? Interested at all, A game you want to play that you think I may enjoy?
PM me
Worst that can happen is I say no

Thanks a bunch
Kitty

Started a game, only to have my partner bail on me. Though I'd love to start something similar with someone else. Its a good example of my writing too :)

https://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=81897

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom