Graveyard shift [FxM] [FxF] [Fx?]

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

titania

OK, this one is going to seem a bit odd I suspect. It's an idea that fell together in my head after some banter between RPs, and I'm curious to see if it'll work out.

Fucking in a cemetery. Well, that's not awfully weird.
No, I meant actually on a grave, Again, probably not the strangest thing that's ever happened in here...

Here's where the weird bit starts. Whose grave? Oh, on the grave of my deceased husband. He liked to watch, you see and...well... it turned me on having him watching.

I haven't worked out specific details, just the rough idea above. Maybe it's a weird way of coping with grief? Or maybe it's as simple as 'crazy kinky chick'. If it matters, we can figure it out.

Doesn't need to simply be fucking of course, and it's open for males or females (or even both!). Open to plenty of other ideas for fun and depravity on the grass, or on the slab. An alternative twist for extra kink and naughtiness might be instead of hubby being dearly departed, it might be daddy or mommy.

My preferred playground is Trillian or by PM.

Please drop me a line if you think this could be fun, and we'll chat.

While notready to play it, I have this strong idea:

A widow is masturbating on the grawe of her husband's, gets caught by the caretaker (gravedigger), and while they fuck she realizes that her man's parents also in the grawe... and that his father is her father too, who had another family after he left them... Later she realizes that the caretaker is none other than their other half-brother.... or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom