Heavily Sexual Fallout Based Futanari x Shemale Incest Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya ^-^ I'm looking for someone who would be interested in a Long Term Incest Futa × Sissy Roleplay based in the Fallout universe. You would be playing my Futanari Older Sister (Dominant when it comes to sex), while I would be your Shemale Younger Brother/Sister (Heavily Submissive when it comes to sex). If you can't already tell, this RP will be very sex-based, but will without a doubt also have a very story driven plot. Before I get onto the scenario, here's a list of some of the kinks I am reeaalllyy into :heart:

My kinks are:

- Futanari (A girl with both a penis and a vagina)
- Shemale (Someone who was born male but looks, acts, and feels like a girl)
- Futa on Shemale
- Incest
- Hyper Cum (We are able to produce gallons of cum at a time)
- Hyper Cocks (Yours would be 20" in length or more)
- Multiple Cocks (Your character would have 2, with internal testicles instead of external)
- Large Breasts (Yours would be 36DD or larger)
- Cum Inflation
- Cervical Penetration
- Wetting/Watersports (Piss)
- Urethral Sex
- Public Sex
- Fisting
- Breeding/Pregnancy
- Anal Pregnancy/Shemale Pregnancy (Shemales, while possessing no vagina, would be able to be impregnated via a womb located in their bowels)
- Ageplay/Underage (My character would be quite young, depending on what you are comfortable with)

Optional:

- Zoophilia (Dogs mostly)
- Birth (Implies some form of sex while a character is giving birth)

View my other kinks on my F-List: Ellie's Kinks!

If you are interested in using all of the kinks mentioned above at some point, please continue reading!

goodsprings___fallout_new_vegas_screenshot__by_xilandro-d6n4gxl.jpg

The basis of the Roleplay is that both of our parents died in a run in with a group of raiders when I was quite young, leaving me in your care as we wandered the wastes. Eventually, we settle down in the Mojave after wandering in to the small town of Goodsprings. The townspeople accepted us as one of their own soon after hearing our story, allowing us to move into the schoolhouse once we clear it out. It took us a little while to adjust to co-existing with the people of Goodsprings, having lived on our own for so long, but we got into the swing of things soon enough, wasting no time in making a name for ourselves; you as an excellent hunter and me as a rascal with a crack shot.

Our story begins a year after our arrival at Goodsprings, prior to the arrival of The Courier. You are my protective older sister who took the place of our parents after their deaths, raising me as best you could. However, that's not all there is to you. Due to an excessive amount of radiation our mother was exposed to during her pregnancy with you, you were born different then most girls, and possess both male and female genitals, something that wasn't unheard of in the wasteland, but certainly wasn't common. Then comes me, your timid yet feisty younger brother Elliot who has followed you around like a lost puppy since the day I could walk. Although, just as you are different than a normal girl, I am different from a normal boy. Due to the residual radiation that stayed in our mothers system long after she gave birth to you, I was always incredibly feminine. This was because the radiation altered my genetics, causing my body to release female hormones instead of male hormones, which means I don't produce testosterone, don't posses an adams apple, I have a very feminine appearance, and as of now have started developing breasts and have a womb in my bowels (which I don't know about until you knock me up early on in the story, shocking both of us). Because of all these factors, I have never truly felt like a boy, and I constantly wish that I could have been born a female.

The Roleplay will start after you come back from hunting one day and notice that I am much quieter than usual, causing you to question me about whats wrong after we have our dinner. Despite being reluctant to tell you at first, I eventually reveal that I don't want to be a boy, but can't be a girl because I have a penis, which causes you to explain that I can be a girl if I want to be, eventually leading to you make love to me to show me that I don't need a vagina to be a girl just as you can be a girl despite your male genitals.

latest

Moving on to my characters appearance, look at my profile picture for reference. Im 4'6", and am rather scrawny with a more girly figure despite being born a boy. My facial features are also very feminine, and I have bright green eyes matched with messy blond hair that goes down to the middle of my back. To top off all of my girly aspects, I also have perky 32B breasts due to me having a lack of testosterone and more female-like hormones, which I hide from everyone by wearing baggy clothing to avoid questions about why I have breasts if I'm a boy, along with a cute ass and a 16" cock. Because of my extremely girly appearance, most people mistake me for a boy, and it has become a joke around town to refer to me as your younger sister rather than your younger brother.

If you are interested in this RP, please send me a private message and we can discuss the Roleplay further! The only things I ask are that you are familiar with the Fallout universe/New Vegas, use good grammar, and that you don't make your replies incredibly short or incredibly long. Mine are usually 5-9 sentences, give or take a few, so keep yours around the same. Other than that, my time zone is EST, I am looking for someone who will be able to respond frequently between 3:00PM-2:00AM EST on Weekdays and 10:00AM-2:00AM EST on Weekends, and I would like to do the Roleplay on Chatzy once we finish discussing the smaller details over PM.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom