A Rich Mistress (fxf/fxfuta)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatScrezatio

Supernova
Hi blue moon! I've been having a few cravings recently and this is my newest. The plot is quite simple.

A young woman just graduates college, work is hard to come by until she meets a woman at a bar, she's older than the new grad, ((Can be a bit older or a MILF)) and very pretty. They talk for a while and eventually the older woman seduces the younger into coming home with her. There she makes the discovery that the older woman is rich and spends money on some very; taboo desires. The new grad. Is inexperienced in such things but has come to lust for not I ly the woman but the life of luxury she offers. She agrees to stay with her as her girlfriend and sex partner, partaking in whatever desires she wants. Soon as she delves deeper into this woman's kinky desires, she discovers not only a growing love for her new partner but her own desire to submit to another woman, and this is that woman.

So this is the basic outline, it can be changed and revised as myself and any potential partners see fit. Feel free to send me a PM or a kii message if you're interested!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom