Santa Blanca doesn't play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tool

Super-Earth
Ok so I am looking for a roleplay centered around Ghost recon: Wildlands, a game that just recently came out where you play as a group of special force operators tasked with bringing down a ruthless cartel known as The Santa Blanca drug cartel. I will post any plot idea I get below and if you are interested or want to come up with a plot together then just PM me.

The Life of a Popstar: As a young singer who recently made it big on the global scale Alondra Martinez decided to do a tour in Bolivia. Even though the tour was heavily advised against do to the fact that Bolivia was under the control of Santa Blanca as a narco-state. The Tour turned out to be a major success. The shows would bring both cartel members and Rebels together allowing for brief moments of piece between the two. Unfortunantly half way through the tour one of the members of the cartel decided that Alondra wasn't going to leave the country with out paying respects to the cartel and country of Bolivia. After one of her performances he manages to sneak into her dressing room and drags her of to a local Santa Blanca stronghold. Here him and his cartel buddies force her to do various things.
Kinks: the main ones are Abduction, non-con, abuse, Extreme amounts of cum, bondage, gangbang, CFNM. Optional kinks: Forced Bestiality, Stomach bulge, Cock/ball smothering and many more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom