Be My Beautiful Bride (Rape, Pegging, Femdom, Feminization)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soft Stroke

Supernova
Greetings BlueMoon!

For this RP idea, this would be set in a Medieval setting. The setting would be more towards the end of the European Medieval Period. Cities have begun to crop up, and the quality of life, at least for the upper class, has begun to improve. However, this would be a setting where females are upheld as stronger and better than males, and lesbian couples marrying for power is not commonplace, but is not entirely frowned upon.

Your character would be a Princess, one who has now been told they needed to marry. However, the Princess has a certain... preference as to who they want to marry. In the middle of the night, she sends her guards to kidnap a male she met when she was touring the kingdom, my character.

This male has been living on his own for years, barely surviving and small and fragile becuase of it. The guards return him to the palace, where the princess tells him that she needs to take a wife... but she also wants a wife who is going to serve her and do every single little thing she says. So she holds up a dress made just for him, and suddenly it clicks for him.

The rp would focus on your character raping, pegging and torturing my character, turning a he into a she for her marriage. She would be sadistic and merciless, surrounding him with incredibly attractive and nude maids and servants, making his lsut for females grow even higher. Of course, his quality of life would improve too, as soon he would find he no longer needs to worry about food, can regularly bathe and will soon even have servants at his beck and call.

If anyone likes this idea, I RP mostly on Skype and Discord! Send me a PM if you're interested in being the Princess!

Hello friend! I'm not a mod or anything, but you might receive more interest if you had this moved to the request threads by males section, since you want to play a male character. Best of luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom