Soft Stroke's Full Fledged Request Thread~! (Rape, Robotiziation, and More!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soft Stroke

Supernova
Soft Stroke's Full Fledged Request Thread~!

Greetings members of Blue Moon Role-Playing Forum!

Due to some errors with my request threads and being offline for some time, I was delayed in finally revamping this old request thread into a full on story creation and ideas thread! But I've finally gotten myself situated, and I am ready to RP!

So, a few things you should know about me! I'll be using Spoilers so that everything can be clear and concise~!

1. I am a Passive Submissive Roleplayer! What this means is that I prefer to play a character in a submissive position, and I like to let others take control of the story! That doesn't mean that I won't do stuff; otherwise, this isn't an RP!
2. I prefer posts that are about 1-2 paragraphs! I won't sit there and criticize your grammar or anything, but I just need some detail in my posts!
3. I'm always open to chat and such! Just let me know anything that disturbs you,
and I'll do my best to fix it!
4. My favorite place to RP is Skype, but I will RP on Discord!

1. Rape and Mind-Breaking!
2. Femdom!
3. Humilation!
4. Bondage, Extreme Bondage!
5. Forced Orgasm and Denial!
6. Forced Bestiality!
7. Forced Body Modification and/or Transformation!
8. Forced Slutty Clothes Wearing!
9. Memory Play, Mind Control and Mind Break! (Did I already mention Mind Break?)
10. Blackmail and/or coercion!

1. Gore and Amputation
2. Scat and/or Diapers
3. Watersports
4. Vore
5. Hyper Fat or Messy RPs

And now that all the boring stuff is out of the way, now we can finally get into the real reason you came here: My RP ideas!!!

*NEW* The Magician's Overture [MLP] [FxF]: This is an RP that is based solely on the song 'Octavia's Overture' by SlyphStorm! While this is pony based, I have no problem making this human! If you haven't heard it, this is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87qrjNF6fH4
Essentially, the idea is this: three years ago, Octavia suddenly up and left town, her family and worst of all, Vinyl. Nobody knew where she was, and this leaves Vinyl devestated. On a trip to Canterlot to source some of her new albums, however, Vinyl sees a poster for Octavia playing solo for the Canterlot Orchestra. There, Octavia and Vinyl's eyes meet during her show, and Octavia misses a note. After the show, the two confront each other, and the feelings of guilt overwhelm Octavia. From there, the two must try to salvage their old romances.
I'd like to note here I'd like to go with the 'mute Vinyl' concept proposed in the show. I think that dynamic would be interesting to explore!
((The reason why I placed this in the NSFW section is that I intend for them to hvae a lot of sex; young adult relationships have a lot of them after all!)
Kinks: Mostly vanilla lesbian sex, possibly exhibitonism and toys.

*New* After-Classes Adventure [FxFxFuta/M]: This idea is based off the comic After-Classes by AnibaruTheCat. You would play 2 characters, a female and futa (male if you must!), who have been secretly having sex between and after classes as a personal kink of theirs. MC one day, by pure chance, ends up stumbling into them, and, realizing they can't very well let MC leave and expose their secret, instead drag MC into their perverted games by force. This could go many ways, even culminating in MC being forced to move into one of YC's homes and live there as a toy, but the idea would begin with MC being blackmailed and begrudgingly pulled into adventure after adventure with your two characters.
Kinks: Blackmail/Coercion, Thrill-Of-Being-Caught

My Newest Pet [Fx?]: Having pets is something that we can all enjoy, yet the sadness of one day having to part with them is sadder still. YC owns many dogs and exotic pets, and secretly wishes to obtain a pet that will live as long as they will. To this end, YC befriends MC, and brings MC home with them for a sensual night. During this night, YC places a collar on MC, and tells them that they'll become their new pet! But pets have to play nice with the other pets after all, and those pets may include some unorthodox pairings...
Fetishes: Bestiality, Rape, Mind Break

A Succubi's Dilemna [FxF]: YC is a Succubus, a sensual creature that feeds off sexual energy, specifically from having sex with mortals. However, a demon's worth is measured in many ways, and in Hell the number of slaves they have is a very telling factor. Yet YC has no slaves, and in a month is the annual gathering in Hell, where demons show off just how slutty and broken of slaves they have. YC has just gathered enough energy to finally break into the Equestrian world and drag down one unlucky soul to break for the meeting: MC.
Fetishes: Rape, Abuse, Demons, Body Modification

A Succubi's Temptation [FxF]: This one is similar to the previous idea, but it's different enough to be its own unique plot! YC is still a succubus, but rather than kidnapping MC, they instead invade their lives! MC receives a strange book, and when they try to read it, just like a grimorie, the pages go blank and out comes a succubus! The succubus tricks MC into revealing their crush, and they possess said person. They then give MC an ultimatum; they need to feed, and if she doesn't then MC's crush will get hurt. However, if MC agrees to be fucked by her on a daily basis, then the crush will be fine. MC is forced to agree, and from there MC attemps to hatch a plot to trap the succubus while realizing that they may not even want to get rid of them anymore...
Fetishes: Kinky Sex, Blackmail, Coercion, Demons

A Sorority From Hell [FxF]: Sororities are known for being places of either warm acceptance or crushing hazing. However, some sororities are a little short on members, and need to recruit some fast. MC has just recently entered college and, seeking to get involved with campus life, has applied for YC's sorority. The opportunity cannot be passed up, and as such on MC's interview, the girls violently undress her and take nude photos of her, and blackmail her into staying in the sorority.
Fetishes: Lesbianism, Blackmail, Slutty Clothes-Wearing

Nymphos Need Love Too, Right..? [FutaxF or MxF]: MC is a whore in a brothel, one who at firsts seems totally happy there. However, when YC goes to spend a night with the famous whore, they realize that MC truly isn't happy there, and her situation has destroyed her self-esteem. YC helps to 'rescue' MC from the brothel, wanting to help them and potentially crushing on them, until they realize just what the owner used against MC: MC is a clinical nymphomaniac, and sex is water to her. YC takes it upon themselves to try and help restore the self-esteem of MC, while at the same time surviving her constant sex drive and, potentially, even falling in love~!
Kinks: Kinky Vanilla Sex, Romance

I Want a Girlfriend!! [FxM]: YC has grown up being privileged, with everything they want in life given to them. This includes money, wealth, technology and most of all, self-confidence. YC has entered college and decides they want to have a girlfriend; the thing is, they also want to have someone they can have sex with. As such, YC zeroes in and stalks MC, a rather plain boy, for days, finally deciding that they must have MC. At this point either MC is kidnapped or YC uses their family influence to force MC into meeting with them as YC decides to slowly turn MC from a he, into a she that YC can love for as long as her desires last.
Fetishes: Rape/Blackmail, Feminization, Control, Abuse, Humilation

If anyone is interested in any of these ideas, please send me a PM or message me on Skype! I'll be open about 5 days a week and am most active in the evenings! Thank you~!

~SoftStroke

RE: Soft Stroke's Full Fledged Request Thread~! (Rape, Dollification and More!)

Haven't bumped this in over a month, so here we go! Bump! Should still be in accordance with site rules!

It's been a week, and I've completely overhauled all the ideas! Old ideas have been rewritten to make more sense, and I've added a few more ones! I took down the Breeding plot though, nobody went for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom