Looking For A Long Term Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello fellow role players! :heart: Please hear me out!

I am new and am looking for literate role players who are interested in romantic story involving...

>Forbidden Love
>Supernatural like characters (Witches, vampires, etc.)
>Mid-evil themes
>Scifi
>And many more!

Ideas I have in mind include...

>A young girl witnesses her kingdom fall when she is only seven. Being the first born princess, the new rulers order to slaughter her. But a palace guard takes pity on the child and takes her in, hiding who she really is from everyone, raising her as there own. Ten years later, she wants revenge for her family, this causing her to become the new servant of the nation's first prince...

>They are both taken, but are they happy with their current relationships? After a night of unforgettable passion, they start seeing each other secretly. A story of them going through life and falling in love when they both know much will have to be sacrificed to be together...

>A noble young girl from a wealthy family, family of the supernatural. She is a vampire who can only drink the blood of her kind, meanwhile her blood gives the drinker incredible power along with uncontrollable lust. Her father orders a guard to protect her...

>A girl from the distant future is sent to the past, told to eliminate the cause of the future's greatest threat. But she doesn't understand this world, her having to turn to the one she has to kill for help...

>These are just ideas! I'd happily do something else. :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom