Anthro Wolfman?(Seeking Dominant Male Character)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissKitty19

Planetoid
I recently had a craving for something. As I'm fairly new I thought, one good partner and one good game would be a place to start

Two factions at war one human, The other a group of wolfmen, post apocalyptic. The few remaining female wolfmen have lost the ability to have children, thus the men have taken to capturing the female humans whenever there is a fight of any sort. Integrating these woman into their society hoping that the next generation will be without these infertility issues.So far, it seems to be working

I'd like someone who can actively create this world with me, may require playing more then one character. Perhaps there are Wolfmen who want YC's woman? Or woman who see the power/prestige being with YC affords MC,Perhaps MC has some connection to the human settlements, that makes a rescue attempt?

The main romantic plot being a wolf taking his first human woman, after killing her family, and though perhaps not forcing her into any sexual activities, but trying to encourage it and as a result establishing genuine feeling.

Some kinks i'd like to include

Master/slave play
Impregnation
Pregnancy play
Force
Rough, passionate/ vanilla sex

Any thoughts? Please Pm me to discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom