Ideas, yeah I got ideas (mostly F/M, but some other combinations)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So yeah, I have some story ideas. And sometimes I read a story, and it gives me an idea! Send me a PM if any of these appeal to you and we can work out the details. Oh, and my major preference is going to be to start a thread here or write through PMs on this site, and I seriously doubt I'll agree to do any other venue. Also, here's my F list on what I like and what I don't like.

All story ideas are suggested with the caveat that they comply with Blue Moon rules and are looking for male RPer for 1 X 1 unless otherwise noted:

1) Tarzan x Jane --- Either original story or ones based on either the animated 1999 version or the 1981 movie

(Quick editorial note on tentacles: I received a PM that questioned how I could like tentacle fantasies and at the same time list anal sex as a 'No' on my F-list. It's simple: liking the first doesn't require you to like the second. I even have a little fantasy story with Megan Fox explaining this distinction to a consensual tentacled lover, and one of my favorite tentacle stories about a blind date doesn't even hint at anal sex. Just saying.)

2) Tentacles X Human Model --- Shy alien tentacle artist with tentacles gets a female human to model for him. This could be an abducted celebrity, with the possibility of other celebrities being added.

3) Robot tentacles X Female laboratory assistant --- Shy young male scientist lives out his fantasies by tricking female assistant into room with robotic tentacles. Or sentient computer explores the sexuality of a female programmer with tentacles

4) Tentacle X Cartoon female(s) --- I have ideas involving Drew Saturday ("The Secret Saturdays") and Ben Ten (with Julie and Gwen 16-18), but I'm open to different ideas on this.

5) Beast X Beauty --- Preferably animated, where the Beast doesn't get transformed to a human

6) Young and interracial -- one (or possibly more) young innocent white male (15-18) X an older nonwhite female

7) Multiple females X One Male --- This would be a story that I would moderate/narrate, with the male Rper going through a series of adventures that would allow him the possibility of acquiring and adding to a harem. Celebrity harems would be cool, but the story line can't be that the hero just hooks up with one celebrity, and she brings her celebrity pals. I'm looking for a story that's a tad more fantastic (definition --- imaginative or fanciful; remote from reality) than that. It could be literary figures, "real life" figures, anime or cartoon. We'll bounce a few ideas off each other and see what happens. But I do want a story!

8) Male (36-40) x Female(s) (16-19) --- A stepfather finds himself seducing (and being seduced by circumstances) his innocent stepdaughter, with the possibility of her friends joining the fun. Possible seduction with massage, painting.

9) Lilliputian/Brobdingnag crossover --- Either with normal sized male and tiny female, or normal sized female and giant male. Celebrity and fanfiction possibilities.

10) And then that happened --- Primarily Male X Female, that deals with alternate history/alternate endings. Stories in worlds where the American revolution never happened. Or in a movie where someone didn't come back early and ruined a potentially steamy scene. Things like that.

11) Worshipful adoration --- M+/F --- Probably no intercourse here, or bukkake, but definitely touching, suckling, licking and fingering of the adored female. I'm thinking scenarios like somehow the neighborhood Milf is talked into stripping for a young neighbor's bachelor party, or a group of gaming friends somehow use slow action mind control to get the only girl in the group out of her clothes, or maybe friends are in hot tub, and the one girl is coaxed out of her swimsuit. No one is pulling a train, but male eyes get an eyeful, male hands get a handful and male mouths get a mouthful.

12) The reluctant harem master --- M/F+---Two ideas here. One involves the iconic widower, who lives out in the middle of nowhere and is happy being alone, finds himself collecting women. Not intentionally, but it just keeps happening. The second one involves a guy who discovers that a honorary niece has begun stripping for money, and finds himself intrigued by someone he never considered before. He slowly extracts her from her family and gets her into his home. He's pretty satisfied, but suddenly finds more women moving into his household.

13) Last Action Hero --- M/F+ --- So here's my play on this old, cheesy Arnold movie. The hero finds a way to actually enter a movie, and even jump from movie to movie, and lo and behold, not only starts romanticizing different heroines, but even starts a harem with them. But, except for the first movie, he ever knows what movie he's going to end up in next. And could there be somebody in the background trying to stop whatever he's doing?

14) Daddy leaves the poker game --- This could fit in #12 above. 3M/F, with the men ranging from 30-45 and the girl 15-18. Dad has his buddies over for poker, and daughter is up in her room. She comes down to watch and serve drinks and snacks. Dad gets called away on a work emergency, daughter is coaxed into playing a few hands, somehow the game is turned into strip poker and she ends up being the only one to lose her clothes. Conditions of #12 apply, but I think it would be sexier if all the guys were white and she was nonwhite.

15) Rambling Rose, "deleted scene" --- Movie from 25 years ago. There is a scene where the house guest/housemaid Rose is hiding in the oldest son's bedroom from the patriarch of the family and talking to the son. One thing leads to another, and not only does Rose allow the son (who for rp purposes will be 15) to touch her breasts under her nightgown, but ends up allowing the son to masturbate her. After she cums, Rose feels instant regret and tearfully gets the son to promise not to say anything about the incident. But what if the son somehow convinces Rose to allow him to see her fully unclothed and lose his virginity to her? This is one of those stories you'd probably need to have seen the movie

16) The Mask of Zorro, "alternate scene" --- Movie from almost twenty years ago. There is a scene where Zorra and Elena have a sword fight and Zorro ends up using his blade to undress Elena. The two exchange a fierce kiss before Zorro is forced to flee because Elena's father and his underlings are chasing Zorro, who has stolen a map. But what if Zorro had hidden in the stable as Elena's father and his men had rushed by, and then Elena had confronted Zorro. How would have things gone if Zorro had won the fight and the two did not have to worry about being interrupted, since Zorro's pursuers now believe that Zorro is no longer in the compound? Another rp that will probably require someone to be familiar with the movie

If interested, PM me and we will work out the details. Once again, here's my F list to give you an idea about me and what I do and don't like! :D

Achievement unlocked: Staying power. You celebrated your 1 week anniversary. Here is a free bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom