Dungeon Of Despair.... (FxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My likes : Dirty talk, all things sexual, anal, vaginal, oral...

My dislikes: The usual no vore, gore, scat, pain that draws blood, breath play, constriction bondage..

"Time, Time.. I wish I had more time..." Looking at the note again written in dark cursive writing. "You will pay us the money you owe us, or else... that pretty face will no longer be pretty..."

With it accompanied 2 Polaroids. The first was of my friend Jenny out on the street looking gorgeous, and trying to attract tricks. The second was of her bound hanging from the ceiling her face scarred by acid, and written on her bare chest in bold red were the words, "Debt Paid, Whore" OMG that's what will happen to me! I gotta get outta here.

Beth's mind flew to 6 months ago... broke, almost destitute, needing to pay rent, food etc... she turned to a life of prostitution, but she found it was only slightly better, and needed to borrow money from the Armenians in order to survive. She started using drugs and fell hard to the tune of $10,000, now they were after her. She had to run, had to hide, do something ... but what, where , who?

She packed a bag and headed out darting from street to street, alley to alley, hoping to get free, but outta the corner of her eye , she could sense them following her... oh please just go away she screamed in her head.... She saw a sign for this dark and seedy underground dungeon club... maybe she could hide there.. maybe she could get work? be protected .. something.... she had fell to rock bottom. She had heard of this place and shuddered... she heard that it was home to the underbelly of society.. the worst and depraved of society.... where everything was accepted.. and anything could be done or had .. for a price...

She went down the stairs and took a deep breath... opened the doors and disappeared into the festering underbelly... hopefully to survive... but she wasn't really ready for what lies underneath... or was she?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom