RP Requests (F for M and F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tropicallolita

Planetoid
The Basics

I usually play female characters, and though I can play straight/bi/gay without a problem, I’ll most likely always go for at least bi or flexible. Please don’t have any strict ideas of what my character’s sexuality should be. I can sometimes play a male, dominant character. Just ask me, and I’ll see if the character appeals to me.

I think the most important general guidance I can give about me is that I can be flexible and negotiate things. Nothing is set in stone and that include my turn-ons – I might be roleplaying with elements I’m open to and still not feel I’m the adequate partner for the mood, the setting or the way you write, and sometimes, given compatibility and history, I can accept to play thing I normally wouldn’t.

I like building very detailed backgrounds for my characters. I seek partners who like details and like to build things together. However, I don’t like when partners make decisions on what my characters’ feelings/thoughts/worldview, unless it has been decided beforehand, together. I especially hate when another player will write that my character is sexually aroused. I like to be able to establish these things by myself. I also like to live by the same standards, so feel free to call me up on it if I ever overstep my boundaries.

I write a lot; mega posts are normal for me, especially early on in a RP, when we are building a world. I don't demand people measure up to that, but at least a few of paragraphs is nice. I can't work around two or three lines. I tried a few times and I got bored. I also need my partners to give me something dynamic to work with, choices to make – if all my character is supposed to do is sit there while things are done to her and she enjoys it, then I can’t write it. I’ll probably get bored of writing it within half dozen posts.

I also just want to make it clear though that despite my nickname, I don't play characters under 15, as per the forum rules, ever. Not even out of the forum.

Some things that are also pretty much hard limits:

Extreme D/s (TPE), mind control, face slapping, body modification, breath control, impregnation, humiliation, vore, scat, blood, needle play, and, the big one, death.

Now, on to good things... I'm pretty into Bondage, Kidnapping, Gags, Blindfolds, Hoods, almost any kind of pain play as long as it’s for pleasure, not to damage my character or ‘break them’.

For a more detailed listing, check my F-List.

Specific Plots

Abducted
Kinks: Noncon at first, but consensual later, bondage, gags, blindfolds
Pair: Mxf or Fxf
Zooey, a young woman in her late twenties, is abducted one night after her yoga class. She wakes up bound, gagged and blindfolded, and is terrified. It seems that her fears are warranted when she’s undressed, but her captor is gentle and adoring even as he forces her to have sex with him. Once he’s done, he gives Zooey a warm bath, then feeds her a sedative and she wakes up safely back in her car. She’s almost unsure if the abduction and rape really happened at first. Then he contacts her, letting her know that if she wishes to be taken again, she should be at a certain place at a certain time. Will Zooey comply?

The Story
Kinks: Consensual (but there might be some noncon play involved), bondage, gags, blindfolds
Pair: Mxf, MMxf or Fxf

My character is a young woman in her early twenties who has suffered the trauma of kidnapping in her past, but she never talks about it. The truth is that she never got over it. She got over the fear eventually, but she found herself obsessed with the days of her captivity. Finally, she places an ad on the internet – she wants to recreate her kidnapping, but the person who signs up to do it has to be willing to do all sorts of horrible things to her. Your character could be someone who genuinely wants to role play a kidnapping, or someone who has an interest in my character’s story and/or wants to sleep with her. I just don’t want it to be one of her former captors. Romance is not a must, but it would be nice if the characters developed a good relationship, and some affection for each other.
I’m not particular about the type of kidnapping my character suffered in the past – she could have been held hostage for a few days for ransom or after a bank robbery. There could have been one or more captors. Or maybe my character was taken as a teenager and spent many years captive. Anything goes. They can also recreate different scenarios once they get done with hers. Recreation of rape is not a must, I’m completely happy to have my character instead be aroused by the kidnapping itself and want sexual satisfaction out of it, but not be a victim of sexual assault.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom