Kitty's Corner [Updated: 03/23/17]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm into fantasy settings (modern and historical) and submissive roles. I enjoy an equal amount of story and smut. I love the build up. I love character conflict. FxM and FxF are both cool by me. Feel free to message me with your own plots and cravings! I enjoy the twisted and taboo, so don't be afraid to get a little dark. I'm not too picky about post length so long as you give me at least a good paragraph. Typos happen (I'm far from perfect), but I do tend to lose interest in roleplays if it feels like you don't care about writing. I am really only interested in roleplaying through PM, but may be convinced to play on the forum. I don’t have any messengers. My schedule is erratic. I can be really active some days and then disappear for a few days, but I won’t just drop off the face of the earth without telling you.

Mind Control: particularly if MC is aware it’s happening. This can be through advanced technology, hypnosis, or magic.

Virgin to Sex Slave: I love slut training. I adore plots that turn my conservative, innocent characters into the perfect sex toy.

Light non-con: My mind says no, but my body says yes. How long can MC keep resisting?

Furries, Shapeshifters, and Owner/pet dynamics: I definitely like playing catgirls.

Incest: Daddy/daughter, Brother/sister, Uncle/niece, or I can play twins.

Blackmail: but MC secretly likes it. Shh, don’t tell.

Blowjobs

Rough Sex: force, pain, bondage, and all of the hair pulling

Sexy Name Calling: slut, whore, cunt, toy

Teacher x Student: teacher takes advantage of the class tease. He blackmails her for good measure, but when she finally gets the opportunity to escape she finds that she doesn’t want to. Not that she’s ready to admit it.

Monster girls that need your cum

Possessive masters: MC belongs to YC and nobody else, fated mate romance plots

Masters that like to share: gangbangs, forced prostitution/sex work

Tease reaps what she sows

Boss gets employee’s daughter as a sex slave in order to preserve employee’s job: with or without daddy’s knowledge/consent/participation

High fantasy

Prisoners of War: the princess is now a pet, either captured or forced to marry

Daddy’s girl: MC is old enough to be taught how a good girl should act. She’s reluctant at first, but she really wants to be a good girl for daddy.

Lust x Prude: one of us plays a character from a sexual, chaotic culture and the other plays the opposite. Either role is fine with me. This works well as an arranged marriage plot to thwart war, is fun to play with fantasy elements, or could be an Angel x Demon type roleplay.

Playing Dress Up: controlling MC’s wardrobe.

AI Sex Doll: MC is an AI robot that looks human and has her own personality. You can take her to meet your friends and family and they’ll never know the difference! And the best part? She cannot refuse a request from her owner!

Stockholm Syndrome

Humiliation

YC summons a powerful demon/otherworldly creature. MC would love to eat/kill YC, but she is forced to obey his commands if she wants to stay on Earth. And she desperately does.

Anal: not my thing, but I’ll play it out sometimes.

Fisting: meh

Squirting: not my thing

Skipping the buildup. Depending on the plot and characters, smut could happen pretty quickly but I don’t want to skip straight to it most of the time. Example: our characters have known each other for x amount of time, so let’s start with them having sex for the first time. Nope. I want to get into that. Why now? What has changed?

Playing the Slut: my characters usually start out pretty innocent in most cases. I like it when they slowly turn into sluts over time. The Lust x Prude type plot may be an exception to this. Some of my characters may be somewhere in the middle - still virgins, but massive teases.

Vanilla Roleplays

Snuff

Maiming MC

Scat

RE: Kitty's Kurrent Kravings

HI I'm interested your plot sounds fun can you tell me more about the tribes

RE: Kitty's Kurrent Kravings

They can be whatever we want them to be. I left them purposefully vague to allow for the most creativity! ^_^

RE: Kitty's Kurrent Kravings [New Plot Added 03/13/17]

I don't know if this is the best name for this thread...

RE: Kitty's Kurrent Kravings [New Plot Added 03/15/17]

New plot added!

1FunSonofaGun, what do you think the best name would be? xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom