Inverterted Request thread 2 (F x Anything)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatScrezatio

Supernova
Hey blue moon! I've returned with a vengeance. ((Not really)). Anyway, time for another inverted request thread. This is fairly straightforward. I'm going to leave some of what I'm craving as of recent and ask you to send me a plot that we can both enjoy. I found this worked well last time, so why not try it again! I'm going to divide this up into a few sections of what I want to make this a bit easier so just find what you're looking for and go for it.

General cravings

· BDSM
· sex slavery - I prefer consensual or semi-con but I will do non-con occasionally.
· group slave - My character is the sex slave for a group of people. Like a girl seduced into being the sex slave for her school's football team, etc.
· romance
· scifi/fantasy - it can be a setting or it can be incorporated.
· latex
· bondage
· stripping/sex shows
· being passed around
· dominant players
· submissive females/futas (sorry guys)
· slutty clothing
· gangbangs, threesomes, etc.
· watched/recorded
· sex machines/ furniture
· story
· confidence/ cockiness
· dirty talking
· humiliation
· pet names/ name calling
· interesting characters

Male x female cravings

· interracial - mainly black men, but if you decide to play this. Please play don't play a "thug" character. I don't know why but that's a deal breaker. I like smart guys and a guy who's smart and sexy is a major turn on for me.
· large cocks
· being slapped with cocks.
· drinking/swallowing cum
· covered in cum
· multiple characters
· dominant men

Female x Female Cravings
· sex toys
· interracial - okay so this is kind of weird. But if you're playing FxF and want to play it interracial. You can play a "thug" female character because that is oddly a turn on.
· grunge girls - tattoos, crop tops, maybe some piercings. They get me every time
· muscular girls - always a turn on. Especially if they're the sub. They don't NEED to look like Arnold Schwarzenegger in Pumping Iron, just some muscle is nice. they can look like that if you want though.
· good girls
· bad girls
· clique-type girls - shine highschool, you have the jocks, nerds, bimbos, stoners, goths, etc. I kind of like those.
· large breasts/ass
· dominant women
· submissive women

Female x Futa / Futa x Futa cravings
· just mix the male and female cravings. Pretty much the same really.

humanoids/non-human cravings
By this I mean something like werewolves, orcs, etc. Anything like droe or elves are humanish enough that I just lump them together.
· non-con
· maybe a few tentacles
· lot of cock and pussy
· futas/females or males
· occasional beastiality
· see above kinks for females, males or futas.

That would be all for now. If you have any ideas or desires, please feel free to ask along with any ideas you may have! I'm looking forward to what you creative people can concoct!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom