Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Alien take over (Selo&Me)

FutaChick

Planetoid
Alice had been captured by mind contral people being dragged to the puppet master of these people. It started out as a normal star watching night until Alice saw something falling from the sky. She ran to where the thing had fallen and was shocked to see that it was a alien ship. A few after that day the town's people started act strang as Alice stay hidden because of that day. Now the people had found her and she would soon become like them. She begged for them to let her go, but they didn't listen as they brought her to that ship she first saw. Now they had left her alone inside the ship with no way out or so she thought. Right now she was try to find a way out before thing get even worse for her.

Fernai pushed the male onto his back, laying him down on the table, his hands bound by strange organic-chain things. She held his legs up, thrusting her long, large cock deep into his ass hole. "Mmm, yeah. You like that my little fuck slut, don't you?" She said between grunts. Her dick was an amazingly foot long and close to half a foot around. It was no wonder why so many humans flocked to her so willingly, not know what else she had in store for them.

Fernai was an alien, purple skin, two curving horns protruding from her forehead. She also had bat-like wings on her back. They looked so small that they couldn't lift her, but they indeed could. That wasn't the most important part of her. The most important was actually her sexual qualities. She had both a dick, ball sac with fully function balls and sperm, a womb that was also fully functional, and a vagina. She was all genders in one, including the breasts which were a good d-cup. Then on top of all this, her sperm from either gender was even more spectacular. It had the capability to make a person's mind warp to her will. It normally took five of her loads from her sacs to make the person her own slave for anything, but would need to freshen the affects every day or two, and some people even had a stronger resistance to it.

She had already blasted this human male with about four loads, getting ready to finish her work off on him. "Call me your mistress you dirty little bitch!" She ordered, thrusting hard into his rear hole, having picked him up her self, but the rest of her slave bringing in more towns folk every now and then.​

Alice soon found a door that was still open and she had cross her fingers hoping it was the exit. When she was at the other side she was shocked to see the alien, but what was more shocking was that the alien was fucking a very handsome man. "Oh yes your slut like being fuck by you in the ass." the man moaned out his tighten around Fernai's large cock. He groan from the pure please of her fucking him in his ass. "Oh yes mistress!" he cried out as Alice was about to leave, but the door closed before she could get out.

Fernai smirked as she sensed another mortal entering the room. "Welcome, don't worry, I'm about done with this bitch." She said, still thrusting in and out of his ass, her cock throbbing in him. She grunted and pulled her cock out, rubbing the shaft as a gallon of cum more was poured on the already covered male, her pheromones mixing into his mind, completing the conversion. "Alright, my bitch. You can go and work on the rest of my ship. We'll fix you up with more...dosage, tomorrow. I got a new girl to deal with." She said, her clothing acting like a living thing, covering over her body and hiding her erection.

She walked over to the new girl, looking her up and down. She was a cute one, and Fernai was actually thinking of doing something special with her. "So, you were the one watching me all this time? Alice, wasn't it?" She asked with a smirk, rubbing a hand through Alice's hair gently. "I might have something special for you..." She said, trailing her voice off. "Come on, follow me darlin'." She said, walking out the door, it being left open for her to follow.​

Back
Top Bottom