Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

TaintedLove and Lukage [Sister/Brother]

Lukage

Super-Earth
Luke and his sister weren't particularly different than other kids their age. He was 21, she was 19. Their parents were fairly normal and they grew up in a fairly normal home with fairly normal lifestyles. Luke finished school but lived at home. He figured why go out if there's no need to? His sister was adapting a similar lifestyle, going to school at home. The kids weren't necessarily loners or anything. They played sports in school, had sleepovers, and didn't stand out in any negative fashion. Their parents decided that one weekend they'd visit old friends; go on a trip with them. It was the first time Luke and his sister were left alone at the house. They had been left for the weekend before, but always with a sitter. It had been some years since that happened, so they were left to themselves for the first time ever, really. Neither one had big plans to go out. They were good with their comfort zones and never really took risks or explored new avenues until that weekend.

Friday night, Luke sat in the living room watching television while his sister had been lounging in her room, both keeping somewhat quiet until he heard her walk in and plop on the couch by him, looking somewhat frustrated. "What's wrong sis?" he asks her. The two of them were fairly close, but never really shared a lot of details about their lives. They made a lot of idle talk and never really fought, so although the details weren't shared, they were good at reading one another.

Desiree studied herself in the mirror, a soft sigh escaping the pair of plump pink lips. She was an appealing nineteen years old female who, oddly enough, remained a virgin thus leading to the 'Ice Queen' title in high school. With luscious waves of chestnut tinted hair dropping down to her waistline, framing her slim, delicate face, large emerald tinted eyes surrounded by thick eyelashes and a flawless lightly tanned skin she made heads turn. Her slender body was already fully developped, her rear firm and round, legs long and slim, stomach flat and breasts edging a D cup. She shook her head, trying to figure out what was the source of her problems, since it clearly wasn't related to her appearence.

Having tried on things to wear for her date, she decided to cancel and changed into her home clothes - a pair of navy shorts, a white tank top and a pair of knee length white socks with a pair of light beige UGGs. Quicky sending the boy she has agreed to go on the date with a text message informing him that she was not able to go out, she plopped down on her bed, sighing. Pulling her careful square glasses on and attaching her hair in a loose knot, looking like a naughty secretary, she leaned back against the bed, shutting her eyes to think. In the end, all she could decide was that a movie night with her brother would be a good idea.

Getting downstairs she took a seat next to him, stretching out her legs. It was then that he asked her what was wrong. ''It's nothing,'' she quickly said, shaking her head. ''I mean...I went on a few dates with a guy, and he is...he wants to take things further, and I'm not sure I want that,'' she stated, biting on her carefully manicured nail.

Luke's mouth moved to the side, giving a very unsure and concerned frown. "Awwww.....that's no fun. Did you talkt o him about it? Does he really like you and want to have a better relationship, or are you talking like he's just trying to make a move?" He turned himself to his sister with genuine concern to address her problem. "We can talk about it. You know I'm always willing to listen to you, Desiree." The house remained silent, with just the idle buzz from the TV in the background. The two comfortably shared a silence for a moment before she spoke up, venting about her potential date and the boy that had let her down. He sat there, his knees pulled up, the khakis that he wore being pulled to his chest while his t-shirt bunched up.

Desiree shrugged. A lot of guys pretended to like her yet she couldn't tell why - her appearence made it hard to distinguish between players eager to 'tap that' and genuinely attracted to her boys. ''He wants to sleep with me,'' she replied, realizing that there was no way out other than by being straight forward. She raised her bright eyes at her brother, trying to see if he understood her dilemma. ''I don't want to though, I don't even like him. I'm just sick of being the Ice Queen,'' she continued, sighing. ''It's stupid, but everyone's running around talking about sex, and I mean...Sure, I want to do it, but for some reason I just can't give it up,'' she finished her rambling, her cheeks bright red from the words she said to her brother.

"Hah, I think I know what you mean" he says. "Like you want to, you think about it, but you're not comfortable with that particular person." She knew he was a virgin, he didn't really hesitate to say it. They exchanged a smile, one of understanding and reassurance to the other that things would be okay. "You know, its weird, talking to your sibling about sex like this. I wonder if any others are comfortable with it!" He chuckled and looked back at her, feeling okay with the conversation. "Just make sure he doesn't hurt you. I love my sister too much!" He leans in and gives her a gentle hug of comfort.

Desiree meekly responded to the smile, not as reassured as he was. ''Yeah,'' she nodded slowly, biting on her lower lip. ''Except I'm not comfortable with anyone,'' she admit, a light blush playing on her cheeks. It was indeed rather odd for siblings to be talking about such things. ''I don't know,'' she smiled, wrapping her arms around his neck, her face burried in it, her hot breath breaking against his skin. ''I love you too,'' she mused, tilting her head to look at him. ''But god, it sucks. I wish I could do something about it,'' she continued, leaning back against the couch.

He honestly doesn't quite understand what she meant by it, but was very much willing to help her out. She hardly ever touched him like that unless it was really bothering her. "What do you mean? You look embarrassed. Do something about it?" He looked on at her face, seeing his sister blushing. This wasn't something that she usually did. They were typically much more comfortable talking about somewhat personal things, but this time it seemed different and Luke was determined to figure out why.

Desiree bit on her lower lip, clearly not as comfortable talking about such things with her brother. Leaning against the couch, she sighed, shaking her head. ''I don't know,'' she replied, raising her gaze at him. ''I'm just not as comfortable talking about these things as you.'' She brushed her hair out of her eyes, thinking. ''I wish I could just get it over with the first time with someone I feel good with, and then things would probably change,'' she stated, trying to figure out why odd thoughts about her brother popped into her mind.

He's confused by the situation as this is very much unlike his sister to act this way. "Sis, this is unlike you to bottle things up like this. I think you've got something on your mind. What's up?" He turns to her and takes her hands in his, looking her in the eyes like they were a couple with a serious relationship, not siblings. "I'm not so each to talk about this stuff, either. I guess I'm just better and not bringing it up." He looks into her eyes and awaits Desiree to open up about her feelings.

Desiree shut her eyes for a few moments, an idea indeed growing in her head. It made her feel wrong, sick yet she knew that if he agreed to it, it would work. She frowned at the last statement, shaking her head. ''I need to have sex with someone for the first time to get over the weird fear,'' she stated bluntly, his lack of comprehension of her subtle hints pushing her to state everything in a very straight forward manner. Leaning in slightly, she studied him. ''It's the same for you, I am guessing. And the only person I'm really comfortable with is you,'' she finished awkwardly, waiting for her brother to tell her that she was sick yet at least getting it out of her system.

He looked back at her, as if he didn't hear what she said. "Wait, you're only comfortable with me? Are you suggesting that you sleep with me? We're siblings!" He looks down at her hands in his, feeling his being squeezed and then realizing she was serious. "You're saying I need to do--that with a girl too?" He pulls away for a second, still holding her hands. He quickly glances at her chest and focuses on her eyes. 'I'm your brother......." and he pauses to see how she responds.

Desiree heard his words, nodding quickly, afraid to lose her brother more than anything. ''You're right, I know. I was just...You know how girls sometimes kiss eachother, you know...to practice and get more comfortable for guys...And then they return to just being friends,'' she quickly spoke, trying to justify herself. ''I'm sorry, just forget we had the conversation,'' she shook her head leaning in to rest against her brother as though nothing has happened.

He held her on his shoulder, briefly thinking about it as if he wanted it. He recalled a few times fantasizing about her, but just as a taboo thought that went away as fast as his erection at the time did. He held her close and kissed her forehead, somewhat unlike him to do so. "Awww, Sis, I don't want you to feel sad. I want you to be happy so we can have a happy family" he said, not quite realizing she would take that as a "yes."

Desiree's hand rested on his thigh, the girl resting against her brother, thinking. She felt wrong for even thinking of him that way, yet she couldn't help it. The taboo side of the idea turned her on, yet after he refused her she felt like her ego had been stabbed. Raising her head at him, she arched her eyebrows. ''I'm not sad,'' she retorted, her fingers on his thigh caressing him softly. ''Have a happy family?'' She repeated, arching her eyebrows, confused by the implication of the statement.

He becomes very sure of himself in his words. "I want to be happy and I want you to be happy." He holds her hand on his leg. "Let me be straightforward and say it. How can I make you happy? Whatever it is that you need, I will do for you." He leaned in and kissed her cheek, another unusual act. In fact, he had never kissed her cheek before. He wanted to help her out, but somehow was starting to think that the sexual acts with her would be okay.

The girl blinked at his statement, surprised by the sudden change of heart. ''Alright,'' she murmured, clearing her throat. She raised her head to look at him, hesitant for a few moments. ''Then do what I asked you to,'' she whispered, her melodious voice deep and husky. She slowly leaned in, her soft lips grazing his ones briefly, filled with uncertainty and affection. Her free hand slid up to his neck, applying a light pressure to the sensitive spot next to his jawline.

He was still hesitant, his sister kissed his lips for probably the first time ever, but not as a sister this time, but as a lover. His eyes closed as she kissed him, his hands flat on his legs, silent and frozen, seeing what she does. "Mom and Dad won't be home for two days" he thought. 'Y-yeah, okay" he told her as she had instructed him to follow her lead. His eyes stayed closed after her soft lips parted from his.

''Don't be like that,'' she murmured, watching him sit straight, his eyes closed. She sat back on the couch, biting on her lower lip. ''I seriously feel like I'm violating you,'' she stated, laughing awkwardly. ''If you don't want to, it's fine,'' she stated, her hand resting high on his tight, almost grazing his groin.

"Well uhh, if you were violating me, then I wouldn't be letting you do this, right?" as he opens his eyes and looks at her hand. She was so close to his crotch, possibly unaware of his erection that he watched to be sure it wasn't noticeable. "You said to do what you told me to. Now what?" She could see the look in his eyes, the look of comfort in these actions, perhaps some anticipation as well. "Now what should I do?"

The girl laughed, shrugging. ''Fair enough,'' she nodded, watching him open his eyes. ''Just relax,'' she mused, shifting herself on her knees. She slid her free hand down his neck, letting it trail over his shoulder. ''Now you should kiss me back,'' she murmured, leaning in so close that with every word she uttered her lips brushed against his ones. She shifted herself, straddling her brother, her hand sliding up to stroke his groin.

He leaned in, kissing her lips while his hands carefully sat on her hips. "Desiree....." he murmured as his hands placed more firmly on her body. "Mom and Dad are gone...this is kinda...." and he leaned in for another kiss, opening his mouth just a bit to push with his tongue, but he was reluctant to be more aggressive. "...kinda fun." He was aware now that he couldn't hide his erection. He was sure that she was going to feel for it and find out how big he was hard.

Desiree's lips almost hungrily caressed her brother's ones, her tongue grazing them without entering his mouth. Her heart pace was accelerated, and she could sense a tingling in her lower body. Oddly enough, she was unbearably horny from her brother's touch. ''It is,'' she murmured, her hand cupping his cheek. Her hand on his groin resumed its movements, stroking his impressive erection. ''Shit, you're huge,'' she murmured, her hips beginning to slowly grind against his ones.

He pulls back for a moment. "I kinda thought so but never really had a girl say anything." He blushed as she kept rubbing it. "you..........you wanna see it?" He leaned forward, giving her a chance to remove his pants. "You're my sister, so you've seen it before, but its just been a long time." says Luke. He leaned in and gave his sister a passionate kiss. "I sorta wish we did this sooner.....I've dreamt of you a few times. Like this."

The girl smiled, nodding slowly. ''Mhm,'' she purred, undoing his pants slowly and pushing his boxers down to free the impressive erection that would likely hurt a lot considering it was her first time. ''Oh wow,'' she whispered, trailing her palm over his head and stroking along his shaft. She returned the kiss with equal passion, her tongue making its way into his mouth, rubbing up against his one. Breaking the kiss for a moment, she blinked, taken aback by the confession. ''Really? And what was I doing in those dreams?'' She murmured, licking his lips.

Back
Top Bottom