Small smutty ideas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hanomai

Moon
Aside from my Devious Monsters thread, this will be for the more 'general' prompts that are itching at me. So while there may not be feral beasts and enigmatic aliens below, there are still some rather interesting finds.~

Same rules apply; please don't start spamming me within an hour if I haven't replied, give me at least more than two sentences to work with... And we should all be good! ^^

1.) (CLOSED FOR NOW) In a metropolis where sexual deviancy isn't exactly uncommon, stories of young, busty women being groped on the train have started cropping up. The subway began setting out warnings, exaggerating the story and claiming that some girls had gotten assaulted; but the rather explicit (and unintentionally erotic) warnings only served to give the horny male commuters even more ideas than a simple grope or teasing pass.

My character, an attractive, sexy young woman, has heard multiple stories about this subway, and usually has done her best to avoid it. But when she has to take a different train route home one evening, she finds herself stuck in the middle of a train car of men - and she's the only woman. Initially enduring the first few teasing touches and gropes, she finds herself actually getting aroused from their actions, and wants more... Something that doesn't go unnoticed by the other passengers. And when the subway comes to an unexpected halt for emergency maintenance, well... the opportunity certainly isn't wasted.

Idea bump!

2.) (The Queen's Consort) Your character, an angel, was captured as a 'spoil of war' and taken back to the capital of the demonic empire; gifted to my character, the current queen of the demons, as an addition to her harem. But he soon finds himself spending far more intimate time together with her than he would want. However as my character is quite taken with her first angel, he becomes the favorite out of the rest of the men who throw themselves at her feet, simply because she wants to break down his supposedly 'pure' beliefs and turn him into the neediest slut in her harem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom