Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Submissive Nerd for Twisted and Devastating Storytelling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunmetal

Dust
About Me:

I’m a 24 year old female; who loves sci-fi, writing, video games, and …. Stuff. ;) It’s my senior year of college. It would be amazing to share some incredible adventures with some of you kinky lunatics.

My Writing Style:

I typically write one to two paragraphs in first person. I love crafting unique and detailed characters to live in the worlds and situations we come up with. My characters usually exude personality, and I personally love watching the sometimes overwhelming changes that my writing partner may inflict on them. For me, erotic roleplay fiction is a creative outlet to enjoy the pleasant parts of my fantasies; without having to deal with the devastating consequences of them.

My Characters:
I typically play female characters, sometimes transgendered characters (depending on partner preferences), and rarely male characters. While almost always, the story will end up placing my character in a submissive or victimized role, they are rarely pure submissives. Feisty, powerful, and downright annoying are some adjectives that could describe some of my previous characters. My characters are always flawed in some way, you won’t ever see me playing someone perfect and incorrigible. I always create new original characters for my stories, and love when my partner takes an interest in the creative process. Love a certain look? Let me know!

My Main Kinks:
(All of which are optional. My perfect partner need not enjoy all of these, only some)
Mental and Emotional Trauma
Bondage
Force
Rape
Violence
Torture
Character Death

My Main Hesitations:
Rules of site (Hard)
AB/DL(Hard)
Submissive Partners (Soft)

A more comprehensive list of kinks and hesitations can be found here:
https://www.f-list.net/c/gunmetal%20kinks/

Taster Ideas:
Mass Effect
I absolutely LOVE Mass Effect. I’m quite possibly the biggest fan ever, having played the trilogy countless times. Don’t even get me started on Andromeda, either. I’ll talk your ear off. In order to avoid my whole post being Mass Effect ideas, I’m going to throw some of my favorite characters here. If you’re into Mass Effect too, and have similar likes - message me!
Favorite story characters:
Shepard
Tali
Liara
Jack
EDI
Aria
Samantha
Morinth
Miranda
Wrex
The Illusive Man
Kai ‘Love to Hate Him’ Leng
Garrus
And probably half a dozen more I missed

Bad End Video Games
So…..show of hands. Anyone else out there intentionally lose at video games sometimes, just to see the bad ends possible? Long story short, I love video games. I also love terrifying scenes of violence and terrible endings. If your hand’s in the air, let me know. Let’s have some fun.

Realistic Modern Dark Settings
I’ll be honest - I have a fantastic life. I’m graduating with my degree here soon, I’m surrounded by great family, and the world is fantastic. That said...all of that could come crashing down with just one bad day. A needle jammed into my neck, a date gone horribly wrong, a picture taken of me while unaware; all things that I would never ever want to actually have happen…...but I mean….it would be pretty sexy though, wouldn’t it?

---

I have plenty more ideas on tap, but I’m more than eager to hop right into a good story or two. I’ll be sure to add more to this space over time, but why wait? If you don’t see something that sucks you in, shoot me a message! I’m sure we can come up with something incredible together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom