Perverted Zombies, Oh My!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabrina

Planetoid
I've read a few RP Request threads regarding a different kind of zombie apocalypse. One where the zombies aren't out to eat brains or consume human flesh. But, one where the zombies are out to fuck every female in sight.

I have to admit, while the whole premise seems a bit silly, it also seems like it could be quite fun and kinky. Here are my thoughts on it and these are up to discussion of course.

The virus mostly only effects males, though in some rare cases female can also become infected.

The virus fills the infected person with an uncontrollable lust and desire to mate.

The virus can cause mutation in the infected. Such as, multiple penises, tentacles, futaism in some infected females, enlarged penises, and whatever else we might find fun.

There would be lawlessness caused by the outbreak and many uninfected males have joined gangs which can be just as dangerous as the zombies in some cases.

So, if you'd like to discuss this further and/or play. Send me a PM.

P.S. just a few things you should know,

I am female, and I will play with either male or female players/characters.

I'm not picky on post length, but please no one liners. We each need to try to give the other enough to work with to keep the story moving.

I will not usually do romance rps. I love romance irl, but I come here to play out my wilder fantasies.

I prefer dominant or at least dominant leaning partners. I rarely ever play against submissive ones.

I adore breast play, whether it be light or rough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom