Age and/or race play : Two plots added with more being made

Status
Not open for further replies.

laurenlynch29

Banned
Banished
So I'm craving to play something using myself as a teenager, because there's plenty of substance to a plot like that. By that I mean that I've had plenty of conflicts with older men and women due to simple respect issues. I've also had a handful of bullies growing up as well.

The idea I had involved myself in one of those conflicts, maybe even using something that really happened, and putting another spin on it where things turn sexual instead of simple harassment or reprimanding.

Kinks that come to mind are:

- Lesson-teaching
- Humility
- Establishment of dominance
- Spanking
- Oral sex
- Collaring/handcuffs or shackles
- Force/coercion
- Age gaps

Plot summaries that come to mind are:

[Old Man] x [Teenage Me] - FxM: You live in the neighborhood that I walk home from school through every day, and have a reputation as a miserable old guy. My friends and I taunt and harass you because of the over-the-top reaction we get. Then the day comes where you come up with a plot to lure me inside and teach me a lesson in respect. Realizing that I'm different when I'm alone, you wait for me to be walking home by myself before calling out to me. Taking the bait, I walk right up to your porch and have a talk with you about why I act like I do and why things are the way they are with us. Slipping something into the soda that you offer me, I'd wake up in your basement with obedience being my only way out.

[Bully] x [Teenage Me] - FxM or FxF: Youre a senior in high school or a recent graduate, whereas my age is up for debate. The idea being that you're a brother/sister or a friend of one of the girls I'm at odds with. You'd join in on the harassment and insults, and truth be told, I'm terrified of you. So much like above, you catch me alone one day and corner me, making me feel helpless and alone. I do what I can to stand up for myself but no... that doesn't go over well with you. You don't like that at all. I'm supposed to know my place, not trying to resist your intimidation. At that point, depending on where we are, you would drag me off to where we were alone (a basement or warehouse being ideal) and teach me who I'm dealing with and giving me a lesson I'll never forget.

(In progress...)

laurenlynch29 said:
So I'm craving to play something using myself as a teenager, because there's plenty of substance to a plot like that. By that I mean that I've had plenty of conflicts with older men and women due to simple respect issues. I've also had a handful of bullies growing up as well.

The idea I had involved myself in one of those conflicts, maybe even using something that really happened, and putting another spin on it where things turn sexual instead of simple harassment or reprimanding.

Kinks that come to mind are:

- Lesson-teaching
- Humility
- Establishment of dominance
- Spanking
- Oral sex
- Collaring/handcuffs or shackles
- Force/coercion
- Age gaps

Plot summaries that come to mind are:

[Old Man] x [Teenage Me] - FxM: You live in the neighborhood that I walk home from school through every day, and have a reputation as a miserable old guy. My friends and I taunt and harass you because of the over-the-top reaction we get. Then the day comes where you come up with a plot to lure me inside and teach me a lesson in respect. Realizing that I'm different when I'm alone, you wait for me to be walking home by myself before calling out to me. Taking the bait, I walk right up to your porch and have a talk with you about why I act like I do and why things are the way they are with us. Slipping something into the soda that you offer me, I'd wake up in your basement with obedience being my only way out.

[Bully] x [Teenage Me] - FxM or FxF: Youre a senior in high school or a recent graduate, whereas my age is up for debate. The idea being that you're a brother/sister or a friend of one of the girls I'm at odds with. You'd join in on the harassment and insults, and truth be told, I'm terrified of you. So much like above, you catch me alone one day and corner me, making me feel helpless and alone. I do what I can to stand up for myself but no... that doesn't go over well with you. You don't like that at all. I'm supposed to know my place, not trying to resist your intimidation. At that point, depending on where we are, you would drag me off to where we were alone (a basement or warehouse being ideal) and teach me who I'm dealing with and giving me a lesson I'll never forget.

(In progress...)
I like your old man and you idea, very sexy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom