Some F/Futa Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXRyuJunkieXx

Supernova
So this is actually my first time doing something like this but I've had a couple of F/Futa ideas I've been wanting to do. I'm looking for someone to play the Futa character in these scenarios. I don't have many rules. All that I ask is that you reply at least one to three times a week and at least write a paragraph. Now onto the ideas. Just a side note any ideas that are crossed out are already taken.

1. Your character is an adventurer that's lost deep in the jungle or forest. You come across what looks like a giant flower but instead is an Alraune. She takes quite an interest in you and your special 'package'. She decided to keep you as he new plaything. This roleplay will contain bondage, tentacles, monster girl, edging, orgasm denial, tickle torture maybe, penis milking, forced orgasm, mind break.

2. You haven't masturbated or had sex for quite some time now and you're pretty frustrated sexually. A friend of yours recommends this massage parlor. You decided to go there and get the special message which is done by a very attractive woman. This roleplay will contain handjobs, blowjobs, lesbian sex, penis milking, and maybe some edging.

3. Got this idea based of this pic. Your character is an amazon like warrior who tries to kill of this evil demon or monster. Of course she fails, though instead of killing you the demon/monster decides to keep you as a playboy in which she teaches you as lesson. This roleplay will contain bondage, edging, orgasm denial, tickle torture, tentacles, penis milking, lesbian sex, and some light foot play.

Well those are my ideas. So if anyone is interested reply here or PM me. Also if you want me to play the Futa character instead that's fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom