Plots and kinks and faceclaims, oh my!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I match my partner and I am literate. Please write as much as you are willing. Consistent 2-3 sentences is boring to me.

Ask me to be anything but my characters and I will instantly block you.

For smut I literally NEVER play dominant or intentially seductive. Never. Don't ask.

IMPORTANT: These characters can go MANY directions. Romance, action, adventure, all are very welcome to be included to add depth and drive to the story. If you come up with an idea, or want to make up something with me, let me know!

My main character is always sub, but I can play side characters however the story needs.

Check my kinks at the bottom if you are focused mostly on smut

WARNING: Images show no nudity but are sexually suggestive (as in a little nsfw)

Lucia: Daughter to the malicious sorcerer of the north who brought general dismay to several villages in his region, soon to be cut down by the king's men, Lucia is captured, forced to wear an antimagic slave-collar (inhibiting her relatively formitable ice power), and sold to the slave market. There she would meet adventure, romance, or intense sexual abuse (maybe all three!)

Bailee: Some elves persue cholarly interests, some bask in the divination of god, but Haley just loves to fight. She wagers what money she can and make good money when she wins with her potentially deadly fists. What happens when a stranger bets much more than she can match, and she bets not only her money, but herself as well? If she lost, would the stranger take her away, use her, or demand her assistance on whatever he needs?

Maya: What happens when the beautiful elven chieftess of a village is brutally raped by a minotaur? Maya. A bovine-elf breed that is extremely rare. She does her best to earn the approval of the villagers, but it's more the demand of her mother that she lives. However, what happens when Maya's mother passes away? Will she be used by the village, given to someone, or saved by an adventurer?

Ida: Alchemy isn't easy. Explosions destroy outfits, incorrect mixing and mislabeling can be potentially deadly, but Ida's never made a mistake yet, and her small town doesn't provide the resources she needs to excel. She must leave her town and see what the world can provide, but with whom? And at what cost?

Fire: What do you do when the boy you love is getting bullied? You ask the bully to stop, even make deals behind your boyfriend's back to make sure of it. But who is the bully? His dad? A bully at their school? A teacher? Maybe all three? It's her duty as his girlfriend to try to help him, and she will do whatever she can.

Lily: Bouncing to technopop and electronica since she was a little girl, young Lily goes with her dad to a concert of one of her favorite DJs! But when there, a lot of things could happen. Will she meet the DJ after the concert? Will her dad dance with her? Will she go to the men's bathroom on accident? Let's find out!

Rose: What do you do when the neighbor next to you leaves his window open and his blinds up while he masturbates when your daughter is home and might see it (Fire)? You confront him about it! Rose intends to do just that, only it's hard not to stare when she knows how... massive... His member is, and has a hard time not being more than a little flustered. He husband is handsome and wonderful but in bed he is useless, so the tension she feels when watching him at the window is like a horrible teasing. Maybe a deal can be struck? Maybe he makes a demand?

For those who ask for kinks. Don't ask if I want to add any specific kinks, just read this :p

Blackmail
Rape (some form of bondage necessary)
public (either in full view or hiding somewhere close to people)
Incest (I don't like playing older women so daughters/sisters/Nieces exclusively)
Seduction (more like exchange, sex for something in return)
Being talked down to, abusive language
Violence (as extreme [death] or mundane [arm squeezing/slapping] as you are comfortable with)
Cheating (as in being forced to cheat)
Cuckolding (boyfriend/husband/friend knowing, hearing, or watching)
Huge dicks (11 + inches) with liters (if not gallons) of cum
Alpha-males/futas
Unattractive (chubby, ugly, rugged), yet strong men
Extremely attractive futas

I don't like

Toilet anything
passive people
once again, small posts

RE: Looking for Dominant man or Futa

I am into few of the things you typed down. We can discuss a plot on PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom