Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Yugioh - Designer Souls

Status
Not open for further replies.

May 10th, 8:40 AM

sCyRCTn.jpg
Dream Field Arena - Dueling Stage Edge, Neo Domino City

"Ehh?!" Satsuki's resolve to keep her voice down took all of that single statement to shatter. "I-I don't-! Uh..." Flushing of embarrassment on two fronts the red-eyed girl remembered where she was, glancing hurriedly at the duelists on the field. Both were talking to each other loudly enough that the sound of their probably would have drowned out anything short of a bomb going off but given what she'd just heard and how acutely aware of her own volume she'd been, Satsuki felt a flush creeping up on her as she forced her volume down. "Did you just-... Are you propositioning me-?!" Her voice almost rose again before she pushed it down once more, creating a sound the bordered on a squeak.

Satsuki hung her head, took a deep breath, and composed herself, looking at the costume, only to realize in some corner of her actual conscious mind that his mouth hadn't moved there, and then to realize that his mouth had moved each time he'd been speaking earlier, and the hand on her shoulder was strong, muscles tensing beneath skin, not some glove, and that would have to be a damn realistic mask or...

Her brain crushed that train of thought as soon as it started, but it persisted. Too many inconsistencies, and besides, it was too weird, almost so weird that it couldn't be anything but true if only because the notion that someone would come up with such a ridiculous lie was preposterous in and of itself! She was being asked to accept, in order, that demons were real, that people had (hopefully inadvertently) made cards based on them, and that one of said real demons upon whom a Duel Monsters Card had been (again, hopefully accidentally) based was offering to take her back to his place.

Satsuki choked back a bubble of hysterical laughter, blinking slowly up at the cosplayer -not a cosplayer, a demon, a living demon- swallowing as she slowly nodded once, then twice. "Alright then..."

"Show Me."

-----

JosLQfO.jpg
Dream Field Arena - Duelist Waiting Room, Neo Domino City

Yuki followed tentatively, she wasn't dragging her feet or trying to pull away but her body language spoke uncertainty and reluctance, especially since she still found it difficult to meet Kaden's eyes. There was an odd intensity to his gaze that both frightened and intrigued her, sending shivers down her spine and little tingles of heat through her cheeks in the same instant. The little tingles coalesced into a flush at the comment of her name that only made her look down, hoping to hide the redness in her cheeks beneath the sweep of her hair.

"P-please do~" she managed to stammer. This was already too close to something that she would vehemently tell herself she didn't want and having the door closed would only make it all the closer to that thing that she most certainly didn't want and why was this happening to her? How had she even managed to pull this off? Shouldn't she be talking? Being a person? "I..." She hesitated, then her flush deepened slightly. "I know the feeling..."

It was times like this Yuki wished she had one of those big coats where she could just put the collar up and hide. A coat like her father's, smelling of smoke and leather and at least two sizes too big for her...

-----

bV5IS7p.jpg

"If by 'cute' you mean 'grotesque' then yes, but your demonstrably poor taste aside," Lilita's hand came up with a flourish, brandishing her deck with a malevolent grin. I'd be delighted to watch my elegant night-walkers turn your little monstrosities into snacks." The redhead held up one arm, duel disk gleaming as it shifted under the lights. "Will the table do? Or should we take this outside?"

archfiend-emperor-the-first-lord-of-horror.jpg

Arena Floor - Dueling Stage Edge, Neo Domino City, May 10th, 08:40AM

The Emperor smirked as it seemed to dawn on her that she was in fact being propositioned by a true demon, one that held more power than she could possibly imagine. Depending on how well she performed, he might even decide to drag her down into the Darkness for good...Make her into another one of his beloved Empresses. But that was entirely dependent on if she could satisfy him; she had the skill and the power of one who could crush insects, but when it would come to servicing those superior to her?

Only actually testing that would be the true determining factor.

And the heat in her voice as she demanded he show her brought a slight shudder of delight; yes, he would enjoy conquering this wench. There was power to be felt in making a female submit. "Pleased to see you're so agreeable. This way" the Emperor then spoke in a commanding tone, walking off as some of the Archfiend guards would push her along, forcing her to keep pace with their master.

The Emperor's Quarters - May 10, 09:00am

To get back to their quarters would mean having to travel back through the waiting room; when the doors burst open again, the massive entourage would flood the halls, forcibly clearing a path as the Archfiend Soldiers would threaten and menace anyone that dared get in their Lord's way. Needless to say, this would cause some to glance warily at the giant as he was granted a perfectly clear path, his eyes wandering to see two women confronting each other heatedly, overhearing some of their conversation before disregarding it completely.

"My quarters are on the top floor; I've already had my minions take the liberty of 'borrowing' the largest suite to be converted into my chambers, so you'll find no excuse to complain about cramped spaces." he then said to her as they would board one of the elevator cars, his guards cramming into the several others as they would travel to the uppermost floor, the two of them riding alone in their own car. Once they arrived up top and made their way out of the elevator lobby, the first right would reveal a massive set of iron double-doors, each one a half of a giant demonic face and surrounded by yet even more guards, not to mention the small battalion that was now traveling directly behind them both: Something one wouldn't expect to find in a high-class hotel like this.

"Is it ready?" then asked the Emperor to the first of the guards, the General kneeling and bowing his head "Yes, Your Grace..." There was a slight pause before the General stood again and bellowed harshly, "Fools! Open the Gates!" The doors parted inward, the Emperor soon leading them into a rather ornate throne room, the entirety of the darkness-blanketed room covered in a dense purple miasma that seemed to make the air hang heavily in an evil-feeling of the utmost gravity, made only more eerie by the skull lanterns that lined the walls and lit themselves as he walked past. His voice then bellowed out, "All of you are ordered to leave. So says the Emperor!" His voice was commanding and absolute, his word stronger than law and immediately obeyed without question, the guards flanking the massive chair itself unflinchingly leaving the room.

Leading them into one of the 'borrowed' hotel rooms that had been converted into his bedchambers, she would find a massive king-sized bed dressed in jet-black sheets of what looked like silk of some kind...Thought with demons, one could only fathom what their finery was made of. At this, the Emperor allowed the girl to enter first, before removing his helmet and tossing it aside to reveal what most would call a disturbing face, his skin sunken, pale and drawn tightly over the contours, revealing yellowed crooked teeth and no lips or hair to speak of

"Now then, wench...You have seen my true face." he spoke to her, fingers deftly undoing the heavy armor and letting it fall to the floor in heavy thuds, sure to cause anyone residing underneath them to wonder just what the hell was going on. She would see that the Emperor's flesh was also drawn tightly over his body as well, revealing rippling and bulging mounds of muscle not normal for anyone considered human. The nails of his feet and hands were long and razor-like, the edges rough but extremely sharp, small chips along the surface and edges to create even more of a monstrous aura. Placing the massive sword against the wall, she would see that only the cod-piece remained.

"You have seen an Emperor's body, now let us see if you can properly worship it." he then said to her commandingly, Hotsuma chuckling "Dude, can you lay it on any more thickly?" The Emperor huffed mentally, "She has come this far, I fail to see any reason my assertiveness would drive her off now...And even if she did try to run, it would be a simple matter to restrain her."

The girl started to laugh again, " snacks? More like seeing you teach them how to even grab something and put in their mouth. My toons aren't going anywhere as long as I'm in my kingdom. This will end before you even have your best monsters." she searched her deck before pulling out her field card, flipping it to show her as it rested upright in between her two fingers as the girl still kept her grin. " do you even know what this is beside my cute little kingdom?" izumi stood up, " that's fine, we could do it outside...im bored here anyway..."

Dream Field Arena - Duelist Waiting Room, New Domino City​

Kaden couldn't possibly remember the last time he was completely free of the bottomless guilt and the fear that was tied to his previous condition. At the same time, he couldn't imagine how that strange woman took it all away. Could he really be without a soul? He certainly didn't feel it pester him over all the racing thoughts involving Yuki in his head. These very same lewd and graphic scenes would play behind his eyes as he looked Yuki over with a smile chilling over his lips. The girl was so small and innocent that he wondered why his heart wasn't crushed by the concept of breaking her. Surely, a righteous man would be heartbroken to find their Yuki becoming just another victim. Just like the static between defenseless skin and a surface looking to discharge, Kaden was only exhilarated further at the thoughts that danced inside his grey matter. After all, it didn't really feel like he was afraid to be caught while the added sensations of getting away with such a thing -To do it again and again for days to come, it would be hard to imagine any other human feeling this way and just moving on with their lives.

They hadn't moved far, and yet Kaden already came to a stop at a nearby door. A white door along a white hall directly adjacent to the large reception-esq room where the other personalities of dueling watch the current duels of the tournament as they await their turn idly. The simple brass door knob turned inside Kaden's hand as he calmly watched Yuki. Normally, any given person would face the door. This would be especially true if they've never been in the room and wouldn't know what it looked like on the inside. Any cursory, cautionary person would wanna be facing the inside to scan it over in case there might be a problem with a room or if someone might have crept into said room. Kaden cooly left the door to drift open as he invited Yuki to follow him in with everything short of his tantalizing voice.

His golden eyes would give Yuki a one-over before turning with his head to face the admittedly bland, but normal, room that wasn't unlike your average given hotel room. A bed, side-board, a television, and a bathroom. It was a little cramped and got a little more spacious around the bed, but Kaden didn't slow down to apologize for the room's lack of features in any modest fashion. In truth, the room was more than he needed to do what he was craving. And yet, that would have to wait as he knew a touch of nuance and patience would make savoring the taste of his young, innocent Yuki just that much more enjoyable. In no time, he fetched the two chairs of the room and gathered them around the counter space of the side-board. "Well, I was thinking." He started, pulling back on his smile before pulling out his own chair to sit facing Yuki and the door. "What if you and I have a game and the winner gets the other person's favorite card?"

Of course, he didn't expect her to say yes right away. No no, he'd have to work for it like everyone else. Being devilishly handsome with the eagle eyes of a man depraved wasn't going to win her over that easily, was it? As he doubted that, he dug out his cards to sift through them and set three identical ritual monsters on the counter before him. They were awe-inspiring, powerful monsters. "Zielgigas. My most powerful monster. My deck needs these three bad boys to function at peak performance. Otherwise it's just a set of draw engines that ultimately leads to no where." Word for word, he dug out the vocal descriptions of his green haired companion. Kaden wanted to sound like he was deeply familiar with the deck, and acting the same as that hair stylist who was actually familiar with Gishkis would certainly help. His golden eyes lifted from the cards before him to look to Yuki once more. "If you can beat me. I'll let you have all three. Would you be willing to meet my bargain with your own cards?"

(As Mister Fisher is much less exciting for me to write given we already know where his conversation is going, I'm too tired to muster up the will to write him now. No worries Zeth! I'll get it written and pumped out soon!)

May 10th, 8:40 AM

sCyRCTn.jpg
Dream Field Arena - Dueling Stage Edge, Neo Domino City

Satsuki hadn't been sure what to expect in truth. Impulsive curiosity could take one far, but not all the way, and she felt uncertainty begin to creep in as she beheld more and more of the ostentatious displays around her. Literally surrounded by demons, a thought that made her shiver, even if her brain couldn't quite process it still, or maybe that was just a coping mechanism to keep her from panicking at what she was facing.

How did any of this even fit up here? Surely the hotel wasn't this big normally... Satsuki was snapped from her thoughts as the order boomed through the halls and the guards obediently filed out. Her eyes rose to meet his, wary.

They were alone now...

Then he strode towards another chamber and she followed curiously, only to find a bedroom... Oh Kami he was actually propositioning me... What sort of madness have I stepped into... Satsuki wasn't a virgin really but on the other hand there was a pretty big jump from 'cautious fooling around with boys from school' to 'bedchamber of a demon lord', and if there was any uncertainty to be had it was rather quickly dispelled by the fact that he was undressing, revealing a body that was very decidedly inhuman beneath the plating.

It took a considerable effort not to hyperventilate at that, so Satsuki focused on his face, narrowing her eyes at the scales and scars. Not humanly attractive, not even in the ruggedly handsome way with such monstrous features, yet at the same time there was something fascinating about it. Something alien...

Not alluring, but interesting.

The same could be said of the body too, though perhaps it had a little more going for it. Even if the muscles seemed off there was still the undeniable aura of power, physical strength, exotic in it's own weird way Satsuki decided as her eyes roamed the body before realizing that only one piece of armor was left, and that he was looking at her. The expression was nothing human, but she could recognize that expectant posture, the stance of a man (or a male at least) who believed he deserved the woman he regarded and was just waiting for her to realize it.

It was a very strange feeling, to be receiving a look she considered fairly unique to schoolboys on the third date being directed at her by what was undeniably a demon lord, and despite herself Satsuki gave a chuckle.

It had the edge of hysteria to it, but it was a laugh nonetheless. That strange juxtaposition of threat and harmlessness in her mind trying to reconcile with each other at the sight of it, but in the end she still had a decision to make. Speaking logically, I probably shouldn't fuck a demon... There came the laugh again, utterly ridiculous, how did she end up here? Because I couldn't keep my damn nose out of things, and now I'm in a demon's bedroom.

Nope... Still ridiculous.

She was stalling at this point she knew, but she just couldn't come to an answer. "What happens after then?" She raised her voice, stepping a little closer, but not quite into arm's reach. "If we do... Do the do... Do this" -she motioned vaguely to the bed- "y'know? What happens afterwards? Because I'm not about to become your 'Bride of the Underworld' or whatever..."

-----

JosLQfO.jpg

Unaware of the dark urges swirling through Kaden's mind, Yuki was actually beginning to relax in his presence, slowly adjusting to the raw intensity he seemed to exude in his looks and actions. "A Duel?" Nothing so dramatic in a sense, no holograms or anything, just cards on a table, but even then, it was something. Dueling was where she was strong, where she could be more than just fragile little Yuki.

The stakes caught her up short on the other hand... "Ahm..." she thumbed through her cards uncertainly, before spreading a trio out in response, her mouth a little dry as she revealed her three trump cards. Her deck wasn't helpless without them, but it would be considerably more vulnerable. "General Gantala always knows where to bring in reinforcements to do the most good... Without him, the Ice Barrier is without it's g-greatest strategist..." Was she really prepared to put him up as a wager? Losing could cripple her, but a win could net her three rare cards, dark and scary monsters that she'd never liked admittedly, but perhaps she could just give them back, or trade them for something better...

"A-alright then..." She swept up the trio of cards into her hand and shuffled them into her deck, the practiced motions of randomizing the cards soothing the faint nervous tremors in her hands, a shy smile as she sat opposite Kaden, looking up at him through the navy sweep of her bangs. "Let's D-Duel."

-----

bV5IS7p.jpg

"Not so pathetic after all then, let's walk." With the tournament now underway the parking lot outside was empty but for the cars, and the space in front of the stadium was more than clear enough to duel. Lilita leveled her disk as she drew her opening hand, teeth baring in a grin as the emitters hummed to life. "I'll go first and place one monster face down!" Her grin darkened, expression growing malicious. "And then I'll set two more cards face-down behind it, ending my turn."

She followed behind, as she stood a few feet herself and activate her own disk, drawing her cards with her own grin. "Seemed we both got out good hands....." she took a card and turned around to show, " activate terraforming.....and bring my kingdom to my hand....activate kingdom and banish three cards from the top of the deck." Again the girl folded her card and taking three cards from the stack in her hand izumi continued. " these three will end my turn...the first two I will set and the third....meet the Gemini elves." Slamming the card down as they appeared. " toons can't attack the turn they are summoned but they can be annoying if they attack. My toon monsters can attack directly with kingdom on the field, and kingdom also protects my monster from destruction by banishing the top card from my deck instead of sending the monster from the graveyard....my turns over..."

archfiend-emperor-the-first-lord-of-horror.jpg

The Emperor's Quarters - May 10, 09:00am

The Emperor could feel her unease as she looked him over, undoubtedly his appearance causing her mental distress. Well, this was what she agreed too; it was far too late for objections at this point. And the fact that she was still being so resistant did serve to agitate him a little, the little bit of flesh around his teeth curling oddly into what could only be conceived as a snarl of sorts, "Being awfully presumptious, aren't you? You assume that by me taking you here, I would even want you as an Empress."

Stepping in closer, he then leaned down so that he could look her right in the eyes, adding in a very much threatening tone, "And even if I didn't, there is no room for a lowly bottom-crawler such as yourself to demand what may or may not happen. You are in my domain now, woman...You had best not forget that." He then paused as he brought his left arm forward, letting her see a writhing black mass start to materialize along the forearm, the very same dark force that had already caused so many others to fall before him, "In here, my word is law, my will is reality. And whether you have second thoughts or not means nothing at all."

It was here that Hotsuma spoke up again, "Hehe...I wouldn't get so worked up man; she's probably the type to sleep around for a quick night of fun. She doesn't know you...But then again, she doesn't have to know that. But hey...Let's make this interesting. Here's what I want you to say..." The Emperor could only listen as his vessel laid forth a plan, a small audible chuckle leaving the Emperor as he replied "I'll admit I'm intrigued...I'm beginning to think you might be as devious as I." Hotsuma mentally laughed, "Well, we've been working together for a while; besides, she's probably some Tops bitch born into too much money. Would be worth it to see her fall."

The Emperor then refocused on Satsuki, lowering his arm as the writhing dark matter seemed to disappear from view, "After some consideration, I have something in mind. This little tryst shall not have any strings attached to it...However, should you and I Duel one another in the tournament, that will truly determine your fate. It's truly quite simple: If you lose, you become mine...My 'Bride of the Underworld', as you so eloquently put it. If you are victorious, however...This just becomes a distant memory." The nearly-non-existent lips then turned into a sinister grin, "I should warn you; the other Empresses don't take kindly to competition. But should you become one yourself...You'll find that you'll have power enough to defend against anything they might attempt."

Of course, with the way he was talking, he was making it sound like she really didn't have a choice either way. And in a way...She still did, but the prospects were indeed bleak. To win was to earn freedom, to lose was to become enslaved to the darkness.

Regardless, the Emperor seemed satisfied either she might choose to answer and simply finished as he stood even more expectantly, eyes trained on her and never wavering, "Now then...I believe you had something you were about to do, yes?"

Galan thought Mr. Fisher was hinting at freaky man on man sex. When he asked for his soul instead, Galan called the deal off and left. It seems these card games held much higher stakes then he ever realized.

Shin.%28AMNESIA%29.240.1461280.jpg
Dream Field Arena - Duelist Waiting Room, New Domino City

"Ah, General Gantala?" He spoke as though he was making his acquaintance with the card playfully. His golden eyes meeting the spread trio as he humbly nodded. He'd play along with her introduction for the card with as he did his best not to patronize her. It was unbelievably cute the way she introduced her own trio as though it made it's own decisions, as though it had agency. Overwhelmingly cute. Ties in Kaden's heart would twist about as he avoided eye contact with a sly smile. The urge to shove her into a box to take her home to play with had been way too hard to stave off. Whatever that woman really did to him didn't matter, he knew he was a predator now as he spurned the idea to just capture her now in the manner that it would rob him of the hunt. Rob him of the cat and mouse play.

He somehow knew what he was craving needed substance. Would carrying out this ploy successfully and turning the adorable Yuki into a savagely used victim cure these strange needs of his? Or would it only serve to quench them momentarily? As he didn't feel that heart-sinking sensation he used to when he thought about something awful, Kaden was beginning to piece together the fact that he was completely without remorse or the ability to feel guilt. Normal humans felt guilty for wanting to take what wasn't theirs, unfairly, from the feeble. Right? And yet, he was losing the normal human script to the point that he wasn't even sure anymore. Was it wise to forget the hardships that had once humanized him?

Well, things were better now. At least he could choose to lie, as opposed to being incapable of co-operating socially. That was the old Kaden, the weak Kaden. He found his confidence as his golden eyes returned to her cute face. "Yuki, I hope we get to duel in the tournament too." He stated this almost as if he was rejoining a conversation as opposed to stringing it in after a coherent moment. Almost like he were a video cassette tape that was popped as it was halfway through some other scene. Thankfully, he managed to mix this line in at a moment that it wouldn't be unbearably random. That was purely chance, however. Kaden really lost himself in thought just before that moment. He had a neat void of nothing in his heart that he could just ponder deeply about while staring into it.

Potentially, if he didn't learn to keep himself in-check, he'd go and fail to return to the social world. He could mummify on the spot as he appeased his own desire to stare into that endless void. In any case, he gathered his cards together and shuffled them casually. As the part of him that was always disruptive and corrupted by grief as obviously sliced from his core, it was good to note that he'd retained the skill to shuffle fast without damaging or losing cards to the floor. This was more reassuring as it probably meant that the critical thinking skills he's gathered were also intact. "Don't forget to let me cut from the top of your deck. Otherwise, you might have a trick up your sleeve." He teased, this time. While his voice made it obvious that he wasn't being serious, he knew he wouldn't want to be caught with his pants down if this unassuming cutie was secretly some sort of master of illusions. A practitioner of "magic", like street performers that deceive their audience with quick hands and skillful fingers.

He set his deck before her as he pulled together a pleasant smile. His intensity was a product of how little he really knew of how to socialize normally. However, with his instincts served raw with his soul plucked from the dish, the normally socially awkward features would be imaginably tantalizing. He was unaware that he'd be acting slightly differently than other moderately well-dressed men who were fit and attractive. Before he'd drop his gaze to her cards in anticipation for the moment he'd split her deck for her, he pondered on whether or not he was less modest or more vain with these strange new instincts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom