Monster in my bed! (Looking for smutty monster fun !)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Femmesto

Star
Hello everyone! My name is Femmesto, but you can call me Earin. I am looking for pontenial rper's for monster related rp's. I mean, who doesn't like a good monster gang bang? Anyway, I'm looking for various scenes featuring different creatures and monsters of the big and furry variety. Or the tentacle variety. Or anything that walks on two legs or four. You get the drift. Anyway, here are the kinks that I am really into!

-breeding, oviposition.

- nipple penetration/ breast impregnation

- massive monster cocks

- foreign beasts (minotaurs, bugs and incests, alien beast)

- aphrodisiac (making my character more lewd to receive such actions unless you want her to be just super horny in general)

Now the stuff I don't want!

X scat, barfing, toilet play!

X controlling characters! Hate that shit! Don't control my person, please! I will call you out on it!

X getting too personal! I'm here to rp, not for dating purposes! Don't come asking me very personal questions or getting very creepy. Like asking about what I'm wearing. Why should you know that? Respect boundaries please! Giving out my date of birth and gender is fine, but stuff like that make sure me uncomfortable and makes
Me not want to rp with you.

Besides that little rant, I prefer to be mobile, so I use instant messengers! The ones I use are:

! Skype: earinbird

! Kik: onyxperl

We can also rp on here as well, but I don't see it that often. Also aim eats my messages, sadly. Anyway, I hope to hear from you guys soon!

P.S. I'm generally a cool and nice girl, but I can get rather angry if triggered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom