Chuckold Concept (F x MM

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonnaSalmer

Super-Earth
Looking for a Chuckold roleplay with a sort of unusual setup. It starts with a married couple with me being the female. They become bored in their sex life and decide to spice things up through a service they read about.

The service is much like F-list where each person selects the things they are interested in, but they do it anonymously so they other can't see their choices until they both submit them. After that, the service reveals the things their mate choose, but only if they match. They use the service because both are too embarrassed to reveal their inner secrets and cause strife in their marriage.

Most of the matches are straight forward, but the couple finds they have a few kinks they both are up to. MC finds her husband wants to see her get a gangbang or have sex with another man or men either live or by video/photographed. Once my husband finds out I'm up for it, he sets the deal up.

I'm pretty flexible so I'm open to changes or suggestions to the story. If your interested, please PM me. If you go to my real F-list page, you will find my interests as well as several women I like to play in my pictures folder. If you want to play, again PM me and let me know if you like any of the women in the folder.
My F-list

Oh yeah, my posts are usually around three paragraphs give or take.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom