Presenting myself for anyone interested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuxia

Meteorite
Okay so, I guess I should make a thread here to 'advertise' myself ?

I'm a 20 year old university student, single. I'm very much into erotic role play and especially humiliation stuff, I have yet to discover my limits in terms of fetishes although some things don't excite me a lot but nothing I know of really disgusts me. That said I, of course, respect the rules of this forum.

I don't really have anything precise in mind, the reason for this thread is to answer to requests anyone would want to address me personnally.

I prefer being the submissive but I can force myself into the dom role too if needed. I can do female on female, female on male and male on female.

I have a preference for real world stuff, the geeky things like star wars stuff and all are harder for me to get into since I don't know much about the universes but I can try if someone is willing to explain the context to me.

My best quality is probably the fact that I can do all fetishes (as far as my limited knowledge goes) so if you have some untold fantasies you were never able to satisfy, feel free to contact me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom