Henchwoman Audition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everybody! My first request thread here so lets see how things go!

The idea behind this roleplay is that its a setting where super heroes started booming about 10 years ago, and the world is only now starting to normalize the fact that a certain percentage of the population has super powers and often use them to fight in busy cities causes properity damage.

My character is someone working in a 9 to 5 desk job, barely getting by in a crappy apartment with a rust bucket of a car who gets what little she has smashed by the biggest hero in the city chasing down some mugger who was getting away with 75 dollars in a knock off purse.

Angry and broke, she stumbles across an internet message board in which a super villan is recruiting for a new minion. Since this is the character you would be playing a lot of the details here are up to you. He could be a C-lister who is never taken very seriously, or he could be the most dangerous man on the planet. Either way they have never quite managed to achieve a lasting victory, usually because they are surrounded by yes men who are too worried to point out flaws and be actually helpful.

My character shows up to the audtion in frumpy clothes and without powers, but because she is willing to speak truth to power and so stands out from the crowd.

This -is- a super villian, though, and he is the one in charge even if he is happy to have someone to help advise him. The new job is life changing, with new outfits proper for a female henchwoman taking up the wardrobe, and sexual domination and service tied in with more buisness oriented activities.

I can RP in thread, by PM, or via email

kinks are bondage, hair pulling, spanking, rough handling, nicknames, breath control, and sexy outfits.

Limits are gore, scat, piss, underage, futa, and animals.

PM me or reply in thread and I look forward to hearing from you!

The roleplay has been filled and I am not longer seeking partners for this. Thank you all so much for reading!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom