(F/M) Erotic Tales of Fantasy, History, Fandom, and Fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Blue Moon!

It's great to meet you! My name is ScarletMadmoiselle, but you can call me Scarlet for short. I look forward to getting to know many of you, so let's get to know me. I'm 25, female, and currently working on my Masters Degree in creative writing. Because of this, I might be a bit infrequent as the school load gets larger, but I do solemnly swear (that I am up to no good ;) ) that I shall inform you when I'm going to be out longer than a week. I’m sure I’ve got a story you’ve all heard before, new to Blue Moon but definitely not new to roleplaying. I've been writing fiction for about as long as I can remember, coming up with stories as a young child, and growing my writing through roleplaying for over ten years!

And seeing as everyone enjoys a good bout of eroticism, I thought I would come see what Blue Moon is all about!

But before we get started, I'd like to go over some of my 'no's' and some of my 'yes's' so that you can get a better sense of who I am and what I like!

No Thanks:

* Rape/Non-Con (I will however consider Dub-Con depending upon the story)
* Gore/Vore/Toilet Play
* Tentacles
* Murder/Torture
* Extreme body sizes
* Gang-bangs (though I might be up for a threesome if all parties are consenting)
* Younger Male Characters (Sorry, gentlemen. I simply lose all erotic interest if the character opposite mine is younger.)

Are you still here? Great! Let's get to the fun part!

Absolutely!!:

* Men
* Dominant/Dominant leaning Switch Men (But do not worry! I never will play the wilting, dead-fish sort of woman! My gals will definitely want their men and show it too!)
* Historical/Fantasy Settings (This includes fandoms! Listed below ;) )
* Rough
* Biting
* Scratching
* Pinning down
* Light Bondage/BDSM play (no nipple clamps or butt plugs please!)
* Seduction (THIS! Don't just hop into bed - make my characters ACHE for you and I will love you as a writer ;) )
* Age Difference/Power-Play (with an Older Man, Daddy Dom, etc.)

Keep in mind, not every story has to have all of these! But if you could work in at least a few, odds are we will make passionate magic together. ;)

Now that the kinks are out of the way, here are some of the settings and pairings that just make my heart race! Mix and match and let's create a great story!

Settings:

Ancient Worlds (Rome, Britain, Greece, etc.)
Medieval/Fantasy Eras
The Scottish Rebellions (William Wallace or Jacobite inspired. I ADORE Scotland!)
18th century/Gothic settings
Victorian Settings
Modern Paranormal settings
Dragon Age
Star Wars
Skyrim (Possibly! I've only just begun to FINALLY play it. Late to the game I know ;) )

Pairings:

Father x Daughter (I will be VERY picky on this though, and only accepting a few because I know this is a popular pairing!)
Daddy Dom x Little Girl (but she will not be childish, more inexperienced and perhaps naive)
A Medieval/Fantasy Man of Power (King/Prince/Knight) x Queen/Princess/Noble Lady/Peasant Girl
Super Villain/Anti-Hero/Anti-Villain x Super Heroine/Mortal
Gladiator x Lady
Vampire x Human
Were-creature x Human
Vampire x Were-creature
God x Devotee/Priestess/Paladin
Templar x Mage

Those are the most basic I can think of right now. As desires come and go I will scratch off those I am no longer interested in.

FANDOMS!
(Okay, here's where things get interesting. YES I do play in Fandoms, I enjoy them immensely, and I will list them here along with characters I would like to play against and character I either will or will not play)

* Dragon Age
(If you play Cullen or Iron Bull against my Inquisitor I will worship you!!)

* DC/DCEU
(I adore the DC Universe and its many heroes and villains! However, the big exception I have - which may turn a lot of you off - is that I don't do Joker/Harley pairings and I don't play as Harley. To be honest, I don't think I would do her justice! She's a great character and I doubt I can make her work. Sorry!)

* Fairy Tales
(Beauty and the Beast is coming out soon and I would love to do a version of that story, or any other classic fairy tale!)

* Star Wars
(In the case of Star Wars I have a strict Canon/Canon, OC/OC rule. The exception to this is of course Rey from TFA. I could play her opposite any of the males in the movie - Kylo, Finn, etc. For OC/OC pairings, I do have a weakness for a SithxJedi pairing, but lets give it a twist shall we?)

* Marvel/MCU
(My favorite characters to play are Scarlet Witch, Rogue, or Shadowcat!)

* Game of Thrones
(Really the only characters I don't like playing in romantic settings are Cersei and Arya. Any other? Ask!)

* West World
(Mostly OCs though I could be persuaded to play Delores, and yes I am caught up!)

If you have a particular pairing that you think I might like, or think we could make a great story together, please PM me and let me know!

Merci,
Scarlet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom