Status
Not open for further replies.
As the title says -- to get an idea of what I'm looking for specifically:

- Orcs***
- Minotaurs
- Centaurides
- Lamia/Naga
- Demons/Succubus

I'm *Craving* Orcs, but anything up there is fair game! And if you wanna make up an alien monster or something like that, that's fine too! The key is that I just want whatever this futa is to be Huge. In both ways, of course! ;)

This will be in a fantasy setting, or a sci-fi setting dependent on whatever monster you choose to play! I'm around pretty much all day every day, so expect a reply quickly and at least once a day (though let's be honest, probably much more than that haha)!

I prefer PM's but Threads are cool too if that's your preference.

To make getting started even quicker I'll give a short list of my likes and dislikes relevant to this particular request thread!

Ladies only please!

- Build Size Difference
- Excessive Cum
- Sexual-Exhaustion
- Dub-Con
- Gang-Bang
- Coiling
- Oviposition*
- Cervical Penetration
- Heat
- Begging

*For Naga/Lamia/Egg Laying Creatures only!

Dislikes
- Rape
- Scat/Watersports
- Death
- Impregnation*
- Excessive Pain
- Bimbofication
- Transformation
- Vore

*For everything BUT Naga/Lamia/Egg Laying Creatures!

As for plots, come to me with something! I figure this will most likely turn into a "you find me in the forest and have your way with me" sort of deal, which is totally fine and cool with me, but if you have any different ideas, lemme know! I'm more than happy to brainstorm with you before we start! And with all that said ~

Thank you so much for reading! If this sounds interesting to you, please let me know!

I'll be posting some photos I find too that I like! Maybe they'll help inspire you! Assume that these will all be Very NSFW!

1a
1b 1c

Bump! This was supposed to be a one time craving sort of deal but now that I've been sitting on it for a day or so, I'm really liking the threads I've started and definitely wouldn't mind doing some more! Lemme know if you're interested!

Also, if you're a guy and you send me a message, I'm just gonna ignore it. Thanks for the interest but Ladies Only (Ladies Only includes trans women btw! Y'all are beautiful ladies too <3)

Bump! Looking for short term rn but would not be apposed to long term too if you think we'd be a good fit!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom