Status
Not open for further replies.

Felicia Florence

Starlight Brigade
Castlevania x Blood Plus

trevor belmont and saya otonashi
Would LOVE to come up with a story for this pairing~

Dexter

Would love to do something involving Dexter Morgan who becomes closely affiliated with a young woman who saves him during one of his 'after hour' activities.

Would love to come up with a long term/short term plot!~ PM me and we'll definitely discuss!!~

Dr. Jason Bull

tumblr_odvrtf4nkJ1rrekdto1_500.gif

Bull's cases are about to become a lot more complicated. Not every day that fate drops a beautiful woman in your lap who keeps talking you into these stranger than fiction cases.

Would love to develop this plot more!!!!!!! Would love to do a female Steven universe twist where the leading lady is from a different universe.

Bull%20embed.jpg

deathinparadise_brand_1200x675.jpg

For a Detective who hates sand, even Paradise can be hell

If you're at all interested in pairing the salty British detective with a young female American agent who loves the sand and surf, we could come up with an interesting story.

Twin Peaks: Dale Cooper x Mysterious Future Girl

(YES! Just to clarify, there will be smut involved...and I'm a VERY open minded woman...be as nasty as you can be~)

Dale Cooper's temporary lodgings in the strange town of Twin Peaks was about to become far stranger than he could have ever imagined. When a young woman comes through town every other given day, seemingly out of thin air...claiming to have know the deceased Laura Palmer. Questioning her had become top priority...but he might not like what he finds in the stranger than fiction explanations given along the way. As the pair find themselves tangled in two investigations...one involving a cherished local town Girl's murder...the other....an investigation on par with a mystery from Stranger Things. (DISCLAIMER: plot has nothing to do with the show Stranger Things)

Pm me if your interested in further developing the story!

Psych

psy1.png

If you're here because you know about the show...kubos...Hard to find anyone on this site who knows of Psych. Anywho, if you're at all interested in a psych RP and want to hear my Zanny Crossover Idea...feel free to PM me~

Can't wait to hear from you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chloe Brown Mueller....what a self-centered, egotistical, self-serving, bitch. How did a man like Stan Lawton, ever end up with such a poor excuse for a housewife? Yes, the sex might have been part of it, and yes they had a daughter, Penny. But how did such a warm, manly, Colonial History loving, dork...ever end up with such a horrid mean spirited woman?

Katie Otto's younger sister wants to know.

The man was a breath of fresh air the second they locked eyes. Their handshake had affair written all over it. Maybe Stan finally wised up and started wondering how his friend Greg must feel when spooning his wife Katie and her voluptuous curves. Chloe isn't exactly curvy, she's a walking stick with puff-balls for breasts...Not like Katie or her sister who are full figured women. Greg was the one who put the whole idea into his head, that full figured women were good in bed. So of course when Katie's younger sister waltz's into his life, a single, young, beauty...there had to have been some chemistry...what drove their 'friendship' and lead to them eventually screwing like feral animals on the Scotchgarded tan sofa..was her love of Colonial History. To think, this cum-cluster of a sexual fuck-fest started because of a handshake and a Colonial Onion Pie.

PM me if you're interesting, would love to work something out~!

145206_9873_595_Mini%20Logo%20TV%20white%20-%20Gallery.jpg

RE: Twin Peaks: Dale Cooper x Mysterious Girl or Psych: Detective Lassiter x Crossover

Gjgjggjihoj

RE: Twin Peaks: Dale Cooper x Mysterious Girl or Psych: Detective Lassiter x Crossover

Bjgubguvubuhnhi

By th fy f

Ihnihnihni

RE: Death in Paradise (Richard Poole x Detective or Psych: Detective Lassiter x Crossover

pok]
pojhouihgo[hgo[h

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom