The Fat Ass Neko, FxM FxF FxFuta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiffy

Your Friendly Neighborhood PAWG~
Helloooo~! Im looking for literate partners that would be interested in a scene where i play a neko who is a slutty stray who needs a master! <3

My kinks are: Hairy pussy (I will have one, no matter what.~), Dirty/Lewd Talk, Feminine Boys (in terms of looks, not so much voice etc), Public Play, Small Cocks (four to five inches <3), Cucking/Cheating, Raw Sex/Impregnation, Condoms (only if we decide we don't want to do Raw Sex, either one is fine with me! I don't want it breaking/falling off.~), Shy/Nervous Boys, Playing MC with a huge ass, Sweat, Sensual Sex with Strangers, Casual/Ignored Sex, Racist Slurs, Pretending im 'Gay'~ (playing MC as if im totally gay, and yet you're fucking my pussy and such.~), Multiple Boys (My preference is one at a time, so that the others can watch and don't feel like they are not get the same amount of attention when its their turn~!)

Please PM me if interested~! Can't wait to hear from you all.~ As a note, i usually do around 300-500 words on most of my posts, id like something near that.~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom