Seeking literate partners for RPs with a dark tone (Originals & Fandoms inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowy

Planetoid
Hi there, I'm looking for a partner to play a lead role in a realistically dark roleplay via PMs or email. Now that isn't to say that the setting necessarily has to be 100% realistic, by all means throw in as many monsters as you want, just so long as the characters and reactions are believable.

What I am truly looking for is someone who is able to both frighten and thrill me in equal measure, I adore the sensation of fearing for my life more than anything. I also really enjoy a good story although I personally prefer to focus on the characters I adore playing a part within a thrilling narrative, please let me know if you have any ideas you would like some help fleshing out.

I write in paragraphs and enjoy a good level of detail, a typical post from me will be 3-4 paragraphs in length (which goes up and down depending on context/partner).

I am only interested in RPing via PM or email and will mostly be playing OCs.

And as for my kinks:

-Slavery
-Abuse
-Submission
-Beast (dogs & wolves)
-Monsters (particularly vile and ugly ones)
-Fear
-Bondage
-Humiliation
-Chains/Leashes
-Body writing
-Bukkake
-Scratching/Biting/Choking/Spanking/Whipping
-Being smacked and beaten
-Torture (but not mutilation)
-Being kept as a human pet/made into a bitch
-Being kept as a pet's pet
-Forced prostitution
-Hate fucking

Dislikes:
-Gore during sex
-Scat
-Body-morph
-Incest

Now here are a few ideas, please feel free to message me with any other concepts that you might have, I'm pretty open and definitely don't bite:

• Rome - Born into slavery all that MC has ever known is a life of servitude, by her betters she is considered to be little more than property.
    With her parents sold many years ago MC has now reached adulthood and has blossomed into an alluring young woman, something the dominus has certainly noticed.

• Pet's pet -A slave is sold at an auction to her first master. What she didn't realise however is that she hadn't been bought for the man at all and instead would be kept as his pet dog's pet.

• Taken by the pack - Lost in the woods a pretty young maiden is set upon by a ravenous pack of wolves and is left by more than just scratches.

• Captive - A scout taken prisoner by a rival army, tortured, interrogated and kept around for her body.

• Kidnapped - Without warning a young woman finds herself bundled into the back of a van, hog-tied and blindfolded she has no idea what fate awaits her.

• Bitch fighting - Following on from the kidnapping line, placed in a collar my character finds herself thrown into a dog fighting arena, to cruel jeers she is forced to try and fend off the fiercest hounds imaginable.

• Fallen innocence - Hard times are at hand, a starving maiden is taken advantage of by a nefarious pimp and is forced into a life of prostitution simply to earn her next meal.

• The wrong part of town - It's late at night and my character finds herself lost in the slums. Suddenly she is dragged into an alleyway and is taken at gun/knifepoint.

• Warlord - A slave in the service of a mighty warlord, she serves his every cruel whim simply to earn another day of life.

• The Orwellian nightmare - Society is ruled by a corrupt police state, a pretty young citizen becomes the object of a policeman's desire, above the law he takes it upon himself to claim the woman he desires.

• Resistance is futile - With themes similar to the above, a member of the resistance is captured by the state, tortured and forced into prostitution for any who wish to let out their frustrations upon a helpless rebel.

• Gulag - Falsely accused an innocent woman is sent to a unisex forced labour camp where the other prisoners are monsters and the guards are even worse.

I will likely add to the above list as the ideas come to me, do please feel free to send me any other ideas that you might have, I'm always looking to brainstorm.

Fandoms inside:
- Warhammer 40k
- Skyrim
- Fallout
- Alien(s)
- Star Wars
- The Walking Dead
- Historical/alternative world settings

Character info:
Typically my characters will be young women in their late teens/early twenties who are relatively inexperienced in the world. I have a preference for playing weaker more delicate characters.

If you want a description and picture of my go-to character click the spoiler below:

F7D1RgI.jpg

Sarah is an attractive young woman in her early twenties or late teens. With expressive silver blue eyes and skin as white as fresh snow she has the sort of look that make men want to protect and defile her in equal measure. Although she could never be considered voluptuous her petite form has an undeniable charm to it, lithe but well shaped none-the-less. Standing at a modest 5'6" she has light brown hair that is often pulled back into an unassuming ponytail with loose bangs of hair that frame her pretty face. Although Sarah would not consider herself to be shy, nor would she consider herself a necessarily outgoing, she enjoys simplicity and will often take the easiest option whenever given a choice. Physically weak she scares easily and will ever choose flight over fight, despite this she is no natural pushover and will not simply roll-over right away. Sarah is most definitely a creature of emotion which can lead her into all sorts of situations and is highly open to manipulation.

If you are looking for something long term I have another thread here: https://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=79201

You can also find my complete f-list here: https://www.f-list.net/c/snowy%20sarah/

Hope to hear from you soon,
Snow x

RE: Looking for fear and non-con (ideas inside)

Little update and a little bump!

RE: Trembling like a bitch - Seeking short non-con narratives

Itty bitty bump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom