F/f, Fu/f Arena battles

Status
Not open for further replies.

MsIbis

Meteorite
Hey everyone,

So I'm just getting out of some RL drama that distracted me from gaming, but that's all wrapped up now and I'm eager to start some new stories. At the moment, I have something very specific in mind: a "to the victor goes the spoils" arena battle. Think sexual gladiators or a historical fantasy version of Ultimate Surrender (NSFW, obviously). At the moment, I'm only looking for thread play, though I may be open to PMs in the future.

The Basics:

I'm not really looking for romantic story lines for this. I'd like plenty of story, but there is obviously going to be a fair share of smut as well. The nature of the combat wont be too gory or anything like that. Fighters can either wrestle unarmed or strikes can have more of video-game like effect. No blood or serious injuries, just mostly damage to armor/clothing.

In general, I prefer to dom, but I am open to a simple dice-based system (I have one I've used before) where there can be a chance for either of us to win. I'm open to futa/f pairings where the futa is the dominant partner, but I'm not into futa/futa or the futa being the submissive partner.

The scenario is simple: the two of us are trapped in an arena and forced to fight. The winner can do whatever she wishes (with the consent of the other player, of course) to the loser. Long term, this could include a series of fights with either or both of us playing multiple characters.

Kinks:

Please, please be willing to discuss these when setting up the game. I will talk about story for weeks on end, but we also need to settle this up so that we are both having fun.

Favorites:
Combat
Public
Sexy clothing (including clothing damage during combat and partially-clothed sex)
Rivalry (I like having a historical conflict between our characters)
D/s
Vaginal/oral/anal (I strongly prefer incorporating all, so speak up if you aren't okay with this)
Hair pulling
Verbal teasing/threats

Maybes:
Gangbangs (I love writing this, but it an absolute necessity)
Futa (see above)
Threat of pregnancy (If one partner is futa. Not fond of playing out actual pregnancy, but the threat is okay)
Monster girls (I'm open to playing nagas, etc.)

No-nos:
Lack of character imagery/background
Useless "heroines" (please play a strong character, not a paper doll)
Bimbofication (sorry, big turn off)
Scat
Lolis

Potential combatants:

Here are a couple of inspiring images that I've found that I'd be interested in playing off of. We can work out full histories as we talk, but these are some baseline inspirational pieces:

Barbarian queen (Nudity, NSFW)
Cunning assassin
Vicious sorceress

I'm also open to RL faceclaims, if that is more your style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom