Haunted House on the Hill (Seeking F characters)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KamenKyoryu

Banned
Banished
K2NfarK.png

For as long as you've lived in your small town. You've heard stories about the bizarre house on the hill. About ghostly figures seen wandering around the grounds at night. And most peculiar is on every full moon, people say they see a girl wandering around, luring anyone into the house. Whomever was lured, winds up alive the next day but... they are definitely changed. What Dark Secrets lie in this house of horror? This house of the Maca-
"Oswald are you prologue-n' again?"
Oh ah Alice I Was just uuuh. Adding dramatic flair and tension
"How are we gonna get essence like that? Jeez and i've busted my ass trying to make this welcoming to guests that wanna help us out."
Not the only thing you'e been busting...
"Whatever. Anyway. Dear Reader! I am Alice Von Sheisal of the Sheisal family estate. For hundreds of years this house has become home to spirits of the dead. And even before that my family has been hard at work researching ghosts and other ghoulies to make sure they live a comfortable after-life before moving onto the next world. However, one thing we found is that during a fullmoon. Ghosts become... well how do you say."
Fucking Horny
"Oswald! Language! But yes. that sums it up nicely i suppose. After some 'experiments'. My parents discovered that when a ghost orgasms, they release a special essence that can be collected and used to help spirits move onto the next life. After that we kinda turned our home into... a ghost orgy house. Anyway i'm kinda the only one left in charge. And despite being dead, my tuckus needs a break now and then. Anyway, if you're seeing or reading this. You've probably just stumbled into our abode while we're doing the last minute prep for the full moon tonight. And since you're here we could use your help."
Well you don't really have a choice. I uuuh... locked the door.
"God dammit Oswald. Well I have to go take care of something. Oswald please finish explaining."
Right well... anyway. As Ms. Alice has said, we need help getting essence so the spirits may pass on. It's a rough job but it's for a good cause. However the lady has tried to make it more, how do you say, fun? Many ghosts have different abilities. And thus the lady has set up 'puzzles and games' to add a flair of challenge. I'm quite fond of the 'Mix-a-ghost' one myself. Quite creative of the young miss. And of course you may explore the house as you see fit. Now I should warn you. There are monsters and other entities that may not play by the rules. Usually Alice tries to take care of them. Now then...LET THE FULL MOON COMMENCE!
"Oswald we have another half hour. Plus we need to know what their character is like and such."
Oh... r-right.

wrFQrnW.jpg

~~~~~~~~
TL'DR
Your character is stuck in a haunted house. In order to leave, they have to help the owner collect 'essence' from the spirits. By fucking them. No bullshittin' around. This is a ghostly smut fest.
But there isn't just ghosts here. The Sheisal house has become home to lycans, vampires, tentacle monsters, aliens(?!) and more. And hey dear reader. You may even have some fun with Alice von Sheisal herself.

So come on in. Grab a ghost dick or two (or three) and get to collecting. The butler of the house, Oswald, will be hanging around as a guide of sorts.

In terms of tone, this is kind of the goofy, Luigi's Mansion kind of haunted house. Still spooky and eerie but not like... American Horror Story or anything. Pretty much all ghosts will look like this
4PFQq3j.png

Open mindedness when it comes to kinks is kind of a must. I want some kind of bizarre stuff happening. Like gallons upon gallons of jizz, stomach bulging, random futa-cocks, and yes i'm willing to experiment with Yuri stuff by playing some of the female monsters that hang out at the mansion.

So if you're interested, send me a PM with some info on your character and we can get the ball rollin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom