Zombies M x F

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christine

Super-Earth
Hey,

Anyway, since these is the Rp request by F, I think I found the right spot to right my other request. So I have added pokemon and Zombies in my list. And today something new hit me. Maybe something with a futuristic plot. Were my character can wake up maybe years ahead or send by accident, in world of robots. She has to learn to live there. And of course there should be smut. Surviving in that odd world she will have to mate with those robots. Or something like that.

I'm a Pokemon fanatic. But today i really thought of Zombies. My main idea is the classic female maybe in a zombie apocalypse. Getting mixed with Zombies and ending up to be mating with them. o-o

I think i need to add my like and dislikes, and few fast notes (before i set some plots, right.) About the RP, written in 3rd person, one small paragraph or more (depends what its given to me to work with), no spell or grammar mistakes (but we are only human so there can be some), and I prefer pms.

Now my dislikes, scat, vore and gore is a 'No'. I'm straight so my character are also female and straight. Now about my likes. Anything can go. We can always discuss the details. SO PM me!!!

PC: I don't do incest. I know i have odd ideas for rp but Incest isn't in my list. Banging any family member is still an big 'NO' even if its only RP. If there are so many other things and creatures to bang, why would i want to have my character banging any family member really. Ewww No No!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom