Fantasy smutty fun, back after a long break!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boundandspanked

Planetoid
Ever dreamed of roleplaying as monsters and using magic to rape, seduce and make a woman a sex addict? Want to be a huge Orc warlord dominating a human girl? Want to play a Direwolf raping some poor elven girl? A master Mage or potion expert turning some dumb girl into a whore for every creature and humanoid to use her? Look no further I'm accepting applications for a fantasy filled roleplay where you can play the role of the monsters, mages, Knights or whatever evil thing and I will be some innocent farmers girl in a village, a royal elf whose never seen outside of her keep, a girl whose looking for a potion of luck or a spell of power to get what she wants in life... You think of it and it can happen.

Also I am familiar with Warcraft and that universe of we wanted to play off of some of that racial lore and realm.

Edit: Added in some anime choices that we can alter using canon or original characters:
Naruto
Rwby
Fairy tail

Kinks:
Creatures
Magic
Rape
Humiliation
Public scenes
Group scenes
Forced nudity/clothes wearing

No's:
Death
Scat
Dismemberment
Pregnancy/breeding
Rimming

If interested please apply!

Hey, I usually have an anthro do body manipulation to humans(make a human into a pet or livestock by using hypnosis, drugs, serums, surgeries...). Would you be interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom