(Open) Smut One-Shots Partner Needed (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Semper Fi

Supernova
So a little out of the ordinary for me. I'm looking for one partner where we basically just come up with a setting and specific kinks we want in that setting, and it's a Smut One-shot. We can keep any particular scene going for as long as we want, hell if we really like it and want to add more plot and make it a long term rp, I'm cool with that.

I want to make the following very clear: I still want the writing to be good. A nice average length paragraph at least, well written, with enough plot to keep the scene going. I want well rounded characters.

My f-list is in my signature below, I want to incorporate as much of my Favs and Yes's as possible, along of course, with things you really want in the rp. The following are some scenes/pairings that I'd be open to doing.

This must be done via PMs

Master/Slave
Dog/Girl
Gangbang
Bondage
Multiple Partners

Ideally I'd like most of not all of the above within the rp. But if you aren't comfortable with one or more just say so. I'm open to compromise.

These are just a few right off the top of my head, I'm certainly open to others.

I won't be taking more than one or two partners for this ,since I really don't often like sex-centric rps.

Please PM if this interests you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom