Sunflower Princess (Sausage-Sama X Cherry)

Saint Celestine

Supernova
The sun was out in Konoha as Karai walked down the street, ANBU stalking him from the rooftops as it became clear his destination was the Hokages house. He had first met the Hokages daughter at the chunin exams 2 months ago, he was a little older than her with him being 22 now and her 15 but the agegap didn’t matter as they had hit it off soon after meeting. Their relationship was a long distance one and it had taken nearly a month to get Narutos begrudging acceptance he was dating his daughter, but even now the Hokage barely spoke to him Mrs Uzumaki was always nice he thought. He held a sunflower in his hand as he knocked loudly on the door hoping someone would answer, praying it was one of the girls in the house, and not Himawaris brother or father.

naruto_oc__ranmaru_iga__by_rai_len.png

“Hey Himawari-chan I missed you” Karai said smiling as the young beauty wrapped her slender pale arms around his neck, he grabbed her from behind lifting her up by her ass so she was eye level with him since he was a foot taller than her. Leaning in the dark male gave her a peck on the lips before putting her down, “I got you some flowers” he said holding some sunflowers out for her. “Are your parents or brother home?” he asked a little nervous.

“Oh right I was hoping I could sleep over; shall we go” Kari said scratching his cheek trying to think of somewhere he could take Himawari it was already 5pm so most shops would be closing soon. “Let’s go to the video store and we can find a movie to watch tonight” he replied grabbing her hand.

Karai took your hand and set off towards the video store, browsing through some horror movies “yeah can I rent this please” he asked the shopkeeper holding a copy of Edo Tensei 7 the revenge of the Kazekage. “Sure I just hope the Hokage won’t come round in the morning with a team of ANBU” Karai replied as he took you back to his apartment.

“I have heard that before Himawari-chan” Karai replied as he leads his girlfriend into his apartment closing the door and handing her the movie to put on in his bedroom. “I am going to order some food” he said as he rang a Ramen shop nearby. After he finished he went to his bedroom and grabbed Himawari by the hand and pinned her to his bed kissing and biting on her neck. “Food will be here in a hour want to mess around” he growled

“Mmm I knew you wouldn’t say no princess” Karai said whispering the words into her ear, as he nibbled on it a little while at the same time unbuckling his pants. He stood up to his full height, as he pulled the duvet on the bed back for Himawari to get. “Hurry” he said as he took off his shirt and underwear leaving him completely naked, as he waited for Himawari to undress, he started to stroke his member.

He smiled as he climbed into the bed with her, leaning in and giving her a deep kiss pushing his tongue into her mouth, as his erect cock poked into her thigh, his hands moving down her arms and grabbing her hands as he kissed her. Finally he broke the kiss staring into her blue eyes, as he started to pepper kisses down her face and neck to her breasts, as he buried his face in her large bosom.

Karai finished burying his face into Himawaris ample bosom as he looked up at her, chin resting on her breasts smiling " I love these things" he said with a massive grin, as he got on his knees his erect cock clearly visible to her now. "How do you want to do it? Doggy, cowgirl, missionary your choice this time Himawari-chan" he said as he stroked his member rapidly as it leaked pre-cum onto her stomach.

Back
Top Bottom