23 year old Woman looking for Men over 40

Status
Not open for further replies.

rekhaiyer

Moon
Travel frequently between India and Canada
Hello,

I am Rekha Iyer and I enjoy writing and role playing a bit of story based smut. I have been role playing for over two years now and have developed a filter that has left me with very specific likes and dislikes.

If we get right down to it, I am a submissive woman who enjoys the predator/prey dynamic in erotica. I enjoy partnering with alpha male characters when role playing or writing a story with a few elements that usually does not interest most people. Usually, I prefer stories that involve misogynistic men who enjoy degrading my character's beliefs and values while taking what they want by force.

Before anyone mistakes this for race play, I would like to say that it is not about that, well, not just that. It is also about the psychology that builds up to the climax and everything in the path that leads up to it.

I would appreciate it if men who play characters with sadistic or sadomasochistic tendencies contact me to discuss things.

Rough draft of scene ideas:

Colonial Era: 1850-1900

A highborn Hindu woman being assigned to a sadistic officer from the conquering army who decides to get to know her before he begins to mentally and physically strip her of every value that she holds dear.

Indian Independence: 1947-1950

A highborn Hindu woman stuck in an area controlled by another religious faith, which looks at her with only one intent before beginning to slowly prey on her.

Modern Times 1

A highly traditional highborn Hindu woman in a foreign land going to college and the culture shock that comes with it. Of course, only made worse by a professor who identifies her submissiveness and thinks such a woman would be a good mate.

Modern Times: Forbidden Lust

Probably the one I want to try the most. It involves a woman from a top caste getting into a relationship with an older man from a lower caste. This requires a lot of contextual knowledge about Indian culture and is best suited for Indian writers who enjoy the dark and taboo.

PS: I travel constantly from Canada as part of my job so I am not sure if we can meet often but you can expect me to write to you and keep any story going at least four times a week. I prefer multi-para responses and a writing sample will also be provided if required.

Here is my kink list: https://www.f-list.net/c/rekha%20iyer/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom