Areith's Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to my world, a world where furries roam and fetishes rage.

Anyway! I guess an intro is in order! I'm Areith and I'm looking for a long term RP partner for one of the fallowing rps, here is a list of fetishes I like, just so you know hat your getting into. https://www.f-list.net/c/areith/

Anyway to the ideas!

The House​

The dark web has a lot of creepy things but, one of the strangest is a new game show, by the name of "The House" the concept is sinple 12 people live together in one house and fans of the show vote on what they want to happen during the show, except there's one twist, the audience dosent just vote on an item or a perk, they decide which fetish the players will have to play out and with whom, the last person in the house wins 1,000,000 dollars, though what crazy sexual fantasy will you be forced to live in the meantime.

The store​

Awe! Such a quaint store. It's so small it's almost cute, the sign "Works and Wonders" sits above the store front faded and hanging almost by a thread but, still very visible from your apartment window. Despite its close proximity you've never been though, you've heard one too many strange rumors but, can a store be all that weird? Can you really trust urban legends like a guy becoming a doll or a pair of socks that can make you a maid, no that's impossible. Maybe it'd be best to take a look for yourself and separate myth from fact.

Dungeons and Dicks​

The town of Caster is a bustling capital filled to brimming with commerce and pride, the source of this pride? The White Tower, a dangerous dungeon 100 stories tall towering over the rest of the landscape. Inside is gold galore, enough to make a man rich and retire before he hits 40. Though it's only open for those willing to traverse the floors and with every floor the danger becomes more real, will you come iut rich or be some monster's plaything?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom