Fun for Everyone! (almost)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sadie

Storyteller for Rent
I should first state that this storyline is going to be of interest to hetero guys who love curvy, horny girls or Bi female/futa characters that love big, messy cocks. There are some instructions at the end of this post for how to get involved. :3

Setting: ‘Urban Fantasy’. Modern times, but with the twist of some people being gifted with magic. As is usually the case when they’re in the minority, they keep it on the downlow. This is more pervy slice-of-life and inter-personal than plot heavy.
A scenic, luxury cabin isolated on the New England coastline.

The Lucin Clan

Arabella Lucin isn’t a bad witch in any traditional sense. She’s just always been a firm believer that sex magic is fun and powerful. And, if you happen to have the ability to grow yourself a huge, throbbing cock, why the hell wouldn’t you use it?! It’s only natural that she’s acquired a string of similarly hungry wards. (Curvy, Brunette, mid-thirties. Fucks all the things!)

Leo is a bit down on his luck at the moment. Finding himself between gigs, he thought it might be a good time to fall back on the kindness of his former mentor. While he can come off as gruff and uninterested, it’s really just that he has a habit of watching his prey before he strikes. (Male, Hetero. Tall, leanly muscled with dark hair and pale eyes. Mid-twenties)

Foxglove
Fox is a little on the shy side, but sweet when she does open up. She has been with the group for a little over a year, but is a bit too timid to strike out on her own just yet. (Female. Bi. Petite, waifish, ginger. Eighteen)

Goldie
This one fancies herself teacher’s pet. The pretty, blonde snob who secretly gets off on being brought down a peg or two. (Female. Hetero (though will give it up to futas if coerced or forced). Curvy, petite, blonde. Twenty-one)

Your Character has discovered they have a particular knack for some sort of erotic magic. The very subject is taboo in wizarding circles! But, a lot of digging and awkward questioning eventually leads you to discover that there is a ‘clan’ of magic users who might be able to help you.

Are you still here? Huzzah! Let’s get down to the dealbreakers…

What I Am
I’m a girl RL, if that matters to you. I’m honestly looking for well-written, character driven, casual smut. One to two good paragraphs per post is fab, more if the mood takes you! Don’t just repeat my own posts back to me and be prepared to be creative and move things along. Third person PMs only, please! Also, I am sincerely sorry for this one, but you MUST be fluent in English. Most often I am writing at the end of a long and annoying day and I just don't have the patience to re-read things to figure out what you're trying to say.

No-Go Kinks
Gore
vore
Stank
any variation of toilet play

Favorite FxF Kinks
Dirty/shame talking
Squirting
Toys
light bondage
spanking

Favorite MxF Kinks
Dirty/shame talking
Rough sex
lots of cum
big cocks
a bit of physiological fantasy such as large penetration, light inflation, excessive cum, etc.
age difference (older male, younger female)
breeding
non-con
gang bangs
monsters
tentacles
were-beasties
got a fav you don’t see here? Just ask!

Full F-List

RP is a hobby that I can't commit time to every day. I WILL poof sporadically and you can feel free to do the same. Enjoy when I'm around and forgive me when I'm not. When I do get back on, if it's only been a little while, I'll catch up with the RPs that were going well. But, if I reply and you feel like you've waited too long, or you just don't wanna play with me anymore, feel free to ignore it. I won't take it personal, I promise. :3

Finished all of that and you're still interested? Great! I look forward to playing with you. PM me a description of your character, pic links are fine, but be sure to tell me about who they are and more importantly, which of the Lucin characters you want to hook up with, cause not everyone's gunna be into all of them. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom